Candidate must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret Security Clearance.
As the Community Planner, you will be responsible for developing solutions for US Air Force Base community planning tasks which may include comprehensive planning, transportation, capital improvements, infrastructure, Maintenance, Engineering, fiscal analysis, public policy, and site planning/analysis. Work with a team of engineers, designers, and surveyors to ensure customer satisfaction and successful project completion.
Essential Job Functions:
- Formulate, plan, develop, and implement techniques and broad strategies to conduct the comprehensive planning process.
- Assist in preparing conceptual studies and sketches that indicate pertinent design features, material, equipment, and specifications.
- Responsible for providing project siting recommendations and validate new project requirements against the Installation Development Plan and manage the supporting sub-component plans within.
- Shall enter data describing existing and new facilities into Base Real Property Inventory records each week.
- Shall be responsible for making space request recommendations and maintaining an accurate database of space and list of occupancy.
- Responsible for following a comprehensive quality and safety program in compliance with RMS, OSHA, and United States Air Force (USAF) requirements.
- Responsible for following a comprehensive, flexible, and properly documented training program.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, sanitary, healthy, presentable, professional atmosphere, free of dust, clutter and trash in all working facilities and areas.
- Responsible for proper utilization and safeguarding of all government and contractor provided property (e.g., to include government facilities, equipment, and tools).
- Responsible for precise execution of company time reporting procedures and accurate completion of timesheet.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Community Planning, Urban Affairs, or Architecture, or a degree in Engineering with experience in the community planning field, preferred.
- 3 years of experience in the community planning and landscape architect field; community planning or general planning is preferred.
- Knowledge of relevant laws, codes, regulations, and quality standards.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient with Microsoft programs such as Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point and Project.
- Proficient with AutoCAD 2012 or later versions.
- Must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Possess a valid U.S. Passport (preferred)
- Able to obtain and maintain a valid Residency Visa for Qatar
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
Travel: Position is located on-site in Qatar.
Security Clearance: Must have and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
Readiness Management Support, L.C.
Readiness Management Support, L.C. (RMS) is a leading provider of global-scale logistics, facilities management, and advanced professional and technical services. With more than 2,000 employees in more than 25 countries around the world, we solve our public and private sector customers’ most demanding challenges. RMS provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, RMS leverages and integrates its capabilities to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges.
RMS is an EOE, including disability/vets
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.