CAC Cashier/ MWR Specialist *** OCONUS *** UAE
Must be a U.S. Citizen *** OCONUS *** UAE
The CAC Cashier/MWR Specialist will be conducting activities and/or event that will be held twice on the day it is scheduled, at each service location, so both shifts have the ability to participate. Run and manage resale activities including alcohol sales. Must be knowledgeable of the regulations and rules of play regarding all weekly recreational activities and tournaments hosted within the facilities, as well as, be able to promptly answer all guest inquiries. Will be hosting MWR special events. Hosting an event includes organizing the event, marketing the event, set-up and tear down of equipment and decorations, audiovisual support, arranging/providing transportation (to include qualified licensed drivers and vehicles) of entertainers (estimated maximum of 20) between point of arrival and the base and during their stay on base, escorting entertainers to and from the event, and providing labor and supervision to support the event as required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Will maintain all MWR facilities in a clean, sanitary, healthy, and professional manner free of dust, dirt, debris, clutter, and trash.
- Provide cashier services as part of the respective resale/retail operations including handling resale requirements to include alcohol sales
- Will conduct weekly events include bingo, Texas Hold’em, foosball, dominoes, spades, bid whiz, karaoke, pizza night, pool, ping pong, video game tournaments, etc.
- Food giveaways such as complimentary pizza, subs, and donuts shall be used to enhance scheduled programs.
- Handle customer inquiries, check in/out games, play movies, provide information of upcoming trips/tours, decorate for holidays, develop and run tournaments, count customers, provide information of upcoming events, and ensure complimentary consumable items are provided to customers such as popcorn at all times.
- Shall verify all supplies necessary to enjoy the complimentary items are properly stocked
- Will arrange for reservation of a staging area for the entertainers.
- Performs other related duties needed/required to support the mission.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License and be able to operate a vehicle with a manual transmission.
- Valid US Passport preferred.
- Must be able to meet all current USCENTCOM Deployment Policy Requirements, including vaccination for COVID-19 as outlined in Paragraph 1.A. of the USCENTCOM JAN 22 MOD SIXTEEN TO USCENTCOM INDIVIDUAL AND INDIVIDUAL-UNIT DEPLOYMENT POLICY
- Able to obtain and maintain a valid Residency Visa for UAE
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
TRAVEL: 100%, in deployed location.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must have and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance.
IAP – Ingenuity and Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities – IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure & Logistics - to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. With 2,500 team members, IAP operates in more than 110 locations in 27 countries worldwide and maintains offices in the Washington D.C. area, Florida, Maryland, Oklahoma, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East. Learn more at www.iapws.com.
IAP is an EOE, including disability/vets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.