MUST BE A US CITIZEN ***OCONUS*** QATAR
As the Storeroom Lead, you shall determine quantities required and timely stock replenishment and rotation by use of experienced judgment, historical data, occupancy, and utilization. The Storeroom Lead shall establish and maintain minimum stock levels of all expendable supplies and equipment to ensure adequate inventory of items. Ensure that all grounds in, around, and adjacent to the Rations storage areas are clean and free of debris, ice buildup in containers, CONEX’s, or other frozen holding storage areas to prevent potential safety mishaps. The Storeroom Lead shall keep all CONEX boxes clean and organized regardless of what is being housed inside. Shall break down and discard all boxes and trash after deliveries. Be familiar with and conduct all food handling, storage, receiving and transferring of subsistence in strict accordance with the Tri-Service Food Code. Storeroom Lead shall ensure compliance with base-recycling program. Storeroom Lead will ensure First-In-First Out (FIFO) procedures are fully implemented for all food stocks. Storeroom Lead will get qualified and assign USN storeroom personnel to OCN and Prime Vendor escort support duties where required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintains inventory to ensure minimum stock levels are maintained.
- Informs Site Manager / DFAC Managers of any discrepancies, potential shortages, etc. immediately.
- Conduct all food handling, storage, receiving and transferring of subsistence in strict accordance with the Tri-Service Food Code. all food handling, storage, receiving and transferring of subsistence in strict accordance with the Tri-Service Food Code.
- Storing, stacking, palletizing, banding, strapping, labeling, and wrapping materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods.
- Reporting deterioration and damaged materials.
- Preparing materials for shipment.
- Cleaning work areas and Warehouse grounds.
- Completes forklift and ladder inspections.
- Load and unload trucks, Stage materials, Load, Offload, and assist with convoy materials.
- Ensures that all grounds in, around, and adjacent to the Rations storage areas are clean and free of debris, ice buildup in containers, CONEX’s, or other frozen holding storage areas to prevent potential safety mishaps.
- Keeps all CONEX boxes clean and organized regardless of what is being housed inside.
- Ensures the break down and removal of all boxes and trash after deliveries.
- Assist with other facilities or departments as needed to ensure mission success
- Meet and Escort OCN’s from Front Gate to work assignment area at the beginning of shift
- Escort OCN’s from work assignment area to Front Gate at the end of shift
- Assist with other Escort duties as needed
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in warehouse operations, food service, hospitality, nutrition or related field or equivalent experience. Minimum 3 years’ experience executing FIFO
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with oversees facilities/life support operations
- Experience in OCONUS environments, is particularly desirable
- Professional experience in Middle East highly desirable (or any other Islamic nation)
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Driver’s license for forklift operations up to 10K capacity.
- Trained and certified IAW base guidance as an Escort
- Must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Possess a valid U.S. Passport (preferred)
- Must be able to meet all current USCENTCOM Deployment Policy Requirements, including vaccination for COVID-19 as outlined in Paragraph 1.A. of the USCENTCOM JAN 22 MOD SIXTEEN TO USCENTCOM INDIVIDUAL AND INDIVIDUAL-UNIT DEPLOYMENT POLICY
- Able to obtain and maintain a valid Residency Visa for Qatar
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Familiar with Tri-Service Food Code
- Knowledge of using strict FIFO polices, guidelines and procedures.
- Must be able to use the tools for strapping and banding, moving, and transporting pallets, physically operate hand trucks, pallet jacks, and lift stations.
- The ability to lift up to 65-pound materials.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills with strong analytical and problem- solving abilities. Demonstrated staff management, project management, and life support mission/contract fulfillment.
TRAVEL: 100% in a deployed location
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Public Trust/NACI
IAP - Ingenuity and Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP Worldwide Services, Inc. (IAP) provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. IAP is a world-class leader in providing Program Management, IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, and Infrastructure & Logistics to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges.
IAP is an EOE, including disability/vets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.