OCN/LN Monitor (Escort) *** OCONUS *** Qatar
(This position is contingent upon funding)
Qualified candidates must:
- Be a US Citizen
- Possess, or have to ability to obtain, a DoD Secret Clearance
- Ability to deploy to Qatar.
As the OCN/LN Monitor (Escort) you will escort un-cleared personnel into areas and monitor un-cleared personnel while performing work. You will log in and out all LN/OCN contractors and counts personnel before and after they perform duties; notify appropriate personnel of how many people and vehicles are being escorted.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs a wide range of Local National/Other Country National (LN/OCN) escorting coverage.
- Makes contact with LN/OCN personnel at designated entry facility after they are processed for entry and receive their exchange badges; providing and briefing them on rules and procedures.
- Escorts LN/OCN personnel until daily work is completed, the work zone has been purged by trained Force Protection military personnel and all LNs/OCNs have exited base and/or returned to camps.
- Ensure LN/OCNs do not bring onto the base any prohibited or contraband (i.e. weapons, drugs, etc.).
- Maintain sight of all vehicles and personnel when performing LN/OCN escort duties.
- Provide for safety and welfare of oneself and escorted personnel (such as evacuating to protective shelter in case of attack).
- Notify Project/Site Manager and the Safety staff as soon as possible of unsafe working conditions.
- Ensure proper housekeeping practices are strictly adhered to.
- Maintains an alert state of readiness and is prepared to properly respond to any situation that may occur; alerts appropriate personnel of any suspicious behaviors or comments of LN/OCNs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- US Citizenship
- Valid US Passport (preferred)
- Valid US Driver's License with clean driving report
- Must be able to meet all current USCENTCOM Deployment Policy Requirements, as outlined in the USCENTCOM APR 23 MOD SEVENTEEN TO USCENTCOM INDIVIDUAL AND INDIVIDUAL-UNIT DEPLOYMENT POLICY.
- Able to obtain and maintain a valid Residency Visa for Qatar
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
TRAVEL: 100%, Deployed Overseas
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Active SECRET Clearance, or the ability to obtain SECRET
Readiness Management Support, L.C.
Readiness Management Support, L.C. (RMS) is a leading provider of global-scale logistics, facilities management, and advanced professional and technical services. RMS provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, RMS leverages and integrates its capabilities to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. RMS is a wholly owned subsidiary of IAP Worldwide Services, Inc.
RMS/IAP is an EOE, including disability/vets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.