Core Sport Leader *** OCONUS **** Al Dhafra AB **
Must be a U.S. Citizen *** OCONUS *** UAE
As the Core Sport Leader you will be a qualified Fitness with certifications to teach aerobics classes to include step-aerobics, weight/strength, cardiovascular and circuit training. Officiate intramural sporting events and special events and assist with the creation of the fitness program and calendar.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Core Sport Leaders shall be certified IAW AFI 34-266 and/ or other applicable AF Fitness guidance and policies.
- Must be certified in Aerobics and Spin classes
- Must possess an American Red Cross CPR Certificate, an American Red Cross Standard First Aid certificate or local equivalent certifications (as approved by the ACO), and an Automated External Defibrillator Certification.
- Excellent social, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of fitness training and exercises
- Physical ability to perform exercises for long periods of time
- Possess a valid U.S. Passport (preferred)
- Must be able to meet all current USCENTCOM Deployment Policy Requirements, as outlined in the USCENTCOM APR 23 MOD SEVENTEEN TO USCENTCOM INDIVIDUAL AND INDIVIDUAL-UNIT DEPLOYMENT POLICY
- Able to obtain and maintain a valid Residency Visa for the U.A.E.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
TRAVEL: 100% Overseas Assignment
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must have and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance.
IAP - Ingenuity and Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP Worldwide Services, Inc. (IAP) provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. IAP is a world-class leader in providing Program Management, IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, and Infrastructure & Logistics to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges.
IAP is an EOE, including disability/vets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.