Lodging Clerk *** OCONUS *** UAE
Must be a U.S. Citizen *** ONCONUS ***UAE
As the Lodging Clerk, you will support and provide lodging operations services including reservations, check in, check out, inspections, inventory, restocking, safety inspections, general upkeep, and other related tasks.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Function as an integral member (military and civilians) of a team of trained professionals responsible for the operations and maintenance of support facilities and equipment for USAF personnel and resources.
- Registers and assigns rooms to guests in coordination with military counterparts, issues room keys and may escort guests to rooms as needed.
- Work as a member of a team administering management of barracks and dormitories.
- Serve as member of a team administering on post privatization efforts for the Residential Communities Initiative (RCI) and supports Privatized US Air Force Lodging requirements
- Ensures all required information is received from guest or military counterpart and entered into guest folio.
- Perform change of occupancy pre-final, termination, and assignment inspections of units.
- Maintain 100 percent room/Customer accountability and complete daily occupancy checks
- Maintain adequate key and door code control for all Lodging hard facilities, warehouse, storage containers, and rooms.
- Performs other related duties needed/required to support the mission.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years’ experience with hotel or lodging operations
- Knowledgeable of DLS
- Possess a valid U.S. Passport (preferred)
- Must be able to meet all current USCENTCOM Deployment Policy Requirements, as outlined in the USCENTCOM APR 23 MOD SEVENTEEN TO USCENTCOM INDIVIDUAL AND INDIVIDUAL-UNIT DEPLOYMENT POLICY
- Able to obtain and maintain a valid Residency Visa for the U.A.E.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS:
Must have a valid U. S. Driver’s License
TRAVEL: 100%, in deployed location.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must have and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance.
IAP - Ingenuity and Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP Worldwide Services, Inc. (IAP) provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. IAP is a world-class leader in providing Program Management, IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, and Infrastructure & Logistics to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges.
IAP is an EOE, including disability/vets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.