Production Control Technician - OCONUS - Kuwait
**** Must be a U.S. Citizen ****
**** OCONUS **** Kuwait ****
The Production Controller compiles and records production data for industrial establishments to compare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of material, quality control, and other aspects of production. May perform any combination of the following duties: compile and record production data from customer orders, work orders and or tickets, product specifications, and individual worker production sheets following prescribed recording procedures and using different word processing techniques.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Tracks project, work orders using a computer, calculator, and/or spreadsheets
- Writes production reports based on data compiled, tabulated and computed, following prescribed formats
- Maintains files of documents projects and work orders for use by production workers as guides in assembly or manufacture of products.
- Prepares written work schedules based on established guidelines and priorities, compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies charts production using chart, graph, for reference by production and management personnel
- Sorts and distributes work orders/ tickets or material
- May be required to preform Civil Engineering Work Order Dispatch Duties
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Must have advanced Computer MS Office skills to include EXCEL functions, formulas, data analysis, data migration and macro usage – As well as Power Point, Data Bases and WORD
- Mastery of using text string based data
- Minimum two years’ experience advanced CMMS usage to include query building, report building, report writing, data filtering
- Must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Possess a valid U.S. Passport (preferred)
- Must be able to meet all current USCENTCOM Deployment Policy Requirements, as outlined in the USCENTCOM APR 23 MOD SEVENTEEN TO USCENTCOM INDIVIDUAL AND INDIVIDUAL-UNIT DEPLOYMENT POLICY
- Able to obtain and maintain a valid Residency Visa for Kuwait
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
TRAVEL: 100%, in deployed location.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must have and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance.
Readiness Management Support, L.C.
Readiness Management Support, L.C. (RMS) is a leading provider of global-scale logistics, facilities management, and advanced professional and technical services. RMS provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, RMS leverages and integrates its capabilities to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. RMS is a wholly owned subsidiary of IAP Worldwide Services, Inc.
RMS is an EOE, including disability/vets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.