HVAC Lead Technician *** OCONUS *** Jordan
Must be a U.S. Citizen
OCONUS Position – Jordan
The HVAC Lead Technician will work in a fast pace work environment and requires a detailed working knowledge of facility equipment and operations to include facility systems operations, , chillers, air conditioning, ventilation, and structural repairs. Ability to supervise, troubleshoot, and restore operations of facility systems and equipment scheduling preventive maintenance assignment and work orders. Job requires daily supervisory field inspections and assisting craftsman in assigned duties.
RMS will be performing Base Operation Support (BOS-1) to the United States Armed Forces in Jordan, as part of the AFCAP V Contract
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Must possess good customer relation skills to effectively provide assistance to company and customer representatives.
- Must be able to respond to after hour calls and work requirements.
- Must cooperate and support IAP policies
- Must be in and remain in the appropriate physical condition to meet the OSHA requirements of 50 pounds.
- If operating a company vehicle, must possess and retain valid current driver’s license and operate the company vehicle in a safe manner.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED.
- 6 years of experience in technical knowledge of HVAC trade skills
- 3 years of experience in supervision.
- Must be a Journeyman HVAC with a CFC Universal License/Certification.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Valid Driver’s License and be able to operate a vehicle with a manual transmission.
- Must have a Valid US Passport.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Must possess strong organizational skills with an attention to detail and follow up.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must have excellent verbal and writing skills; be skilled and proficient with Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Knowledge of safety rules and practices and environmental policies.
TRAVEL: 100%, in deployed location.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must have and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance.
Readiness Management Support, L.C.
Readiness Management Support, L.C. (RMS) is a leading provider of global-scale logistics, facilities management, and advanced professional and technical services. RMS provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, RMS leverages and integrates its capabilities to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. RMS is a wholly owned subsidiary of IAP Worldwide Services, Inc.
RMS is an EOE, including disability/vets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.