MILCON /Special Projects Liaison
Must be US Citizen – Position located in Qatar
As the MILCON Special Project Liaison, you will be responsible for assisting with the development of project specific details and the preparation and coordination of design work for MILCON projects. Will work with a team of government and contract engineers, surveyors and technicians to ensure customer satisfaction and successful project completion.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Act as the MILCON/Special Projects Liaison with US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) or other design and operating agencies as required.
- Work with AFCEC and USACE to identify and analyze problems and develop technical solutions.
- Work with other AUAB units to analyze problems and develop technical solutions as needed.
- Attend all meetings and inspections pertaining to assigned projects.
- Provide summary reports, punch list items and meeting minutes to the Government within two (2) working days after each event.
- May coordinate and develop information sharing or dissemination efforts needed to establish and maintain project schedules for all MILCON projects.
- May include occasional presentations to US and host nation military officials
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s in project management.
- Minimum four (4) years of project management experience.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS:
- PMP preferred
TRAVEL: Position located on-site in Qatar.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Active SECRET clearance, or the ability to obtain.
Readiness Management Support, L.C.
Readiness Management Support, L.C. (RMS) is a leading provider of global-scale logistics, facilities management, and advanced professional and technical services. RMS provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, RMS leverages and integrates its capabilities to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. RMS is a wholly owned subsidiary of IAP Worldwide Services, Inc.
RMS/IAP is an EOE, including disability/vets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.