Escort - OCONUS - Qatar
MUST BE A US CITIZEN ***OCONUS** QATAR
As the Escort, you will be performing as an Escort to monitor work and activities of Other Country Nationals (OCN’s) workers within the compound facilities area or DFAC area. Escorts have full responsibility for OCN’s in their charge, including general oversight for performance of work, proper use of tools and enforcement of safety adherence. Escorts must ALWAYS have their designated OCN’s within their line of sight.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Meet and Escort OCN’s from Front Gate to work assignment area at the beginning of shift
- Escort OCN’s from work assignment area to Front Gate at the end of shift
- Escort all Prime Vendor, food, consumable, and other supply deliveries in support of the DFAC activities
- Escort OCN and assist with off-loading/loading of delivery trucks at warehouses and other delivery points
- Escort OCN for all base wide functions (DV support)
- Escort and manage delivery of food to special events,
- Provide Escort support for Meal Ready to Eat Collection and Disposal Service
- Ensure all delivery vehicles are kept clean and ready to use
- Duties include the safe operation and ability to become certified on 10K and below forklifts.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to recognize correct performance of job duties by OCN’s.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have 2 to 3 years of dining facility experience.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to obtain applicable forklift operator and license for-a variety of Fork trucks up to 10ton machines.
- Must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Possess a valid U.S. Passport (preferred)
- Must be able to meet all current USCENTCOM Deployment Policy Requirements, including vaccination for COVID-19 as outlined in Paragraph 1.A. of the USCENTCOM JAN 22 MOD SIXTEEN TO USCENTCOM INDIVIDUAL AND INDIVIDUAL-UNIT DEPLOYMENT POLICY
- Able to obtain and maintain a valid Residency Visa for Qatar
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent communication skills, especially verbal. Ability to communicate and articulate clearly using a two-way radio.
- Ability to remain on feet up to 4 hours at a time.
- Consideration will be given to relevant professional experience commensurate with assignment.
- Must be able to use the tools for strapping and banding, moving, and transporting pallets, physically operate hand trucks, pallet jacks, and lift stations.
- The ability to lift up to 65-pound materials.
TRAVEL: 100% in a deployed location
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Public Trust/NACI
IAP - Ingenuity and Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP Worldwide Services, Inc. (IAP) provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. IAP is a world-class leader in providing Program Management, IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, and Infrastructure & Logistics to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges.
IAP is an EOE, including disability/vets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.