Quality Assurance Technician - OCONUS - Qatar
MUST BE A US CITIZEN ***OCONUS*** QATAR
As the Quality Assurance Technician, you will be a fully qualified Quality Assurance in addition to performing as an Escort to monitor work and activities of Other Country Nationals (OCN’s) workers within the compound facilities area or DFAC area. As the Quality Assurance Technician, you will work closely with the Site Manager and Project Management Team to ensure quality standards are met IAW the PWS and IAP standards. Escorts have full responsibility for OCN’s in their charge, including general oversight for performance of work, proper use of tools and enforcement of safety adherence. Escorts must ALWAYS have their designated OCN’s within their line of sight.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist the Site Lead in the preparation required daily and weekly reports, maintain awareness of Project Schedule and identify any potential delays on all phases of installation.
- Ensure the RMS safety program is implemented and adhered to during the course of the project.
- Manage the Supervisory Inspection Process in their functional area.
- Conduct weekly (unless work is speciﬁcally completed on a set schedule, e.g. quarterly) Supervisory Inspections of 10% of work performed in their functional area and adjust as necessary.
- Use approved Job Plans, Business Processes, and Work Instructions, Forms or other documentation for assigned work.
- Perform assigned work in accordance with the approved Statement of Work (SOW).
- Employ safe and environmentally sound practices.
- Participate in the customer satisfaction process.
- Assists in the creation of Deﬁciency Reports (CDRs).
- Manages appropriate corrective action to prevent and/or correct non-conformities in all functional areas under this Quality Control Plan.
- Prepares QC Inspection Checklists and Compliance Inspection Schedule.
- Conducts scheduled and unscheduled Compliance Inspections.
- Works with the Site Manager to develop and apply industry standard and proven best practice methodologies to ensure continued performance improvement of all food related activities and delivery of timely and high- quality services.
- Familiar with Tri-Service Food Code and or other applicable regulations for Air Force food service operations. Works collaboratively with the Site Manager and PMO staff to ensure responsiveness and high customer satisfaction
- Meet and Escort OCN’s from front gate to work assignment area at the beginning of shift
- Escort OCN’s from work assignment area to front gate at the end of shift
- Escort all Prime Vendor, food, consumable, and other supply deliveries in support of the DFAC activities
- Escort OCN and assist with off-loading/loading of delivery trucks at warehouses and other delivery points
- Escort OCN for all base wide functions (DV support)
- Escort and manage delivery of food to special events,
- Provide Escort support for Meal Ready to Eat Collection and Disposal Service
- Ensure all delivery vehicles are kept clean and ready to use
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Related Bachelor’s Degree or two additional years of experience for each year of missing education.
- ISO 9001 internal audits (participation and/or conducting).
- Must have good verbal and writing skills; be familiar with Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Candidates must be physically able and willing to work long hours to meet mission and contract requirements.
- Experience in OCONUS environments, is particularly desirable
- Professional experience in Middle East highly desirable (or any other Islamic nation)
- Fluent written and spoken English required
- Ability to recognize correct performance of job duties by OCN’s.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS:
- SERV Safe
- ISO 9001-2015
- Must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Possess a valid U.S. Passport (preferred)
- Must be able to meet all current USCENTCOM Deployment Policy Requirements, including vaccination for COVID-19 as outlined in Paragraph 1.A. of the USCENTCOM JAN 22 MOD SIXTEEN TO USCENTCOM INDIVIDUAL AND INDIVIDUAL-UNIT DEPLOYMENT POLICY
- Able to obtain and maintain a valid Residency Visa for Qatar
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Familiar with, Tri-Service Food Code and or other applicable regulations for Air Force food service operations
- Knowledge of using strict FIFO polices, guidelines and procedures.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills with strong analytical and problem- solving abilities. Demonstrated staff management, project management, and life support mission/contract fulfillment
- Excellent communication skills, especially verbal. Ability to communicate and articulate clearly using a two-way radio.
- Ability to remain on feet up to 4 hours at a time.
TRAVEL: 100% in a deployed location
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Public Trust/NACI
IAP - Ingenuity and Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP Worldwide Services, Inc. (IAP) provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. IAP is a world-class leader in providing Program Management, IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, and Infrastructure & Logistics to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges.
IAP is an EOE, including disability/vets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.