Dispatcher-TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph
Clerical and Administrative
Dispatcher-(Current TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph required)
CLEARED Dispatcher to support operations in McLean, VA.
- Dispatch drivers to multiple buildings and locations and be able to schedule inside of a Microsoft Office-based database.
- Be able to work with multiple people in a sometimes stressful environment.
- Potentially called upon to transport customers as needed.
- Hours - 600am - 230pm
- High school diploma or GED.
- Possess all requisite state/federal driving licenses.
- Provide motor vehicle records for the last three years.
- Proficient in MS Word MS Excel applications.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to communicate on all levels in a professional manner.
- Must have an ACTIVE TS SCI clearance and polygraph.
- Familiar with the Washington Metropolitan Area
- Two years of recent dispatch experience for a large organization
Security Clearance: TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph required.
A leading international government contractor for more than 60 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages, and integrates its capabilities to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. IAP's corporate headquarters is located in Cape Canaveral, FL, and operates in over 100 locations in 20 countries worldwide. IAP also maintains offices in Panama City, FL, Virginia, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East.
IAP is an EOE, including disability/vets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.