Behavioral Health Services
Rehabilitation Coordinator-Baltimore Area
Under the clinical supervision of the Rehabilitation Director, the Rehabilitation Coordinator is responsible for monitoring client progress, scheduling medical appointments, and providing clinical support services. The Rehabilitation Coordinator is also responsible for participating in the assessment of individuals for service needs and for the development and implementation of the individual's rehabilitation service plan.
EFFECT ON END RESULTS:
- Clients eligible for services will be evaluated and enrolled into service as appropriate.
- Clients will receive entitlements and benefits for which they are eligible.
- Rehabilitative services will be provided which address client need and increase/restore independent living skills as defined in the client's individualized treatment plan.
- Service delivery will be coordinated and provided in compliance with program policy and procedure and state regulation.
Preferred: Status as a mental health professional or registered or certified Creative Arts Therapist; Rehabilitation Counselor with a Master's Degree in rehabilitation counseling, psychiatric rehabilitation, vocational rehabilitation or certification by the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification; or a therapeutic recreation specialist who has a Master's Degree in therapeutic recreation or is registered as a therapeutic recreation specialist by the National Therapeutic Recreation Society is preferred.
- This position requires driving your personal vehicle for company business. Must be privileged to drive according to the criteria set forth by Agency MVR guidelines.
- Valid driver’s license in jurisdiction of residence
- Vehicle liability coverage if driving personal vehicle (on occasion, may be required to transport clients in personal vehicle)
- May be required to drive a van
- Acceptable Criminal and general background checks, OIG Exclusion check
- Negative Drug and TB Screening
- CPR/First Aid Certification must be acquired and maintained once employed
A Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health, or a related field or licensure as a Registered Nurse and two years of working in a mental health and/or social services field is required. A combination of post high school education and experience working in mental health and/or social services of totals three years may be substituted for the Bachelor's Degree or RN licensure.
The position requires the ability to provide individualized services to persons who are mentally ill. Experience with treatment planning and writing, client assessment, the provision of rehabilitative services, the monitoring of service delivery and clinical documentation is preferred.
Driving and/or transporting clients is a responsibility of the position