Outside Sales Representative (New Brunswick)
HOURS: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Manages all aspects of the Radwell customer relationship in a specific sales area. This includes promoting Radwell’s repair, surplus, distribution product and asset recovery services daily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage sales activities for specific assigned territory.
- Works closely with all staff to oversee the sales function and to position products and services to achieve maximum sales potential.
- Responds to requests, inquires and complaints and ensures maximum good will from all transactions.
- Analyzes market statistics to develop sales campaigns and create sales quotas.
- Responsible for negotiating and implementing agreements
- Prepares reports for management and customers.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
May be modified from time to time. Other duties, tasks and work may be assigned
- Sales or customer relationship building experience
- Comfortable interacting with a variety of people/environments
- Goal Oriented
- Team Player
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Clean driving record & knowledge of geographical area is a plus
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Technical background
- Automation product knowledge is a plus
- Problem solving abilities
- Being able to multi-task
- Strong Computer proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office including Outlook and Excel
- Good communication skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Associates Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Technical or Industrial product knowledge is a plus
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Driver’s license
- Continuous driving
- Frequent walking
- Lifting requirements include occasional lifting up to 50 pounds, frequent lifting of up to 25 pounds and continuous lifting of up to 10 pounds
Eligible for commission after successful completion of Training Period