LPN, Community Care Per Diem -- Offering $10,000 Productivity Bonus!
License Practical/Vocational Nurse --> LPN-Direct Patient Care
We are offering a $10,000 Productivity Bonus!
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional goals.
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
Girling Community Care is offering an opportunity for Licensed Vocational Nurses to perform home-based assessments with the aged and disabled population. Extremely flexible, 7 days a week, Fee-For-Service schedule. Great pay rate with generous mileage reimbursement.
As a Licensed Vocational Nurse you will:
- Assess client's health and safety, functional abilities, environmental and social factors.
- Make appropriate recommendations and referrals.
- Current LVN license required.
- Minimum 2 years nursing experience.
- Must be well organized. Detail-oriented and reliable.
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Dependable transportation is essential.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Bilingual a plus.
Join Our Team!
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll-free) 855-KND-AT-HOME or apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
This position is located at 800 Oak Ridge Turnpike, Suite A208, Philadelphia, TN. View the Google Map in full screen.