Caregiver/Personal Care Attendant
Personal Care Attendant needed in the College Station, TX area.
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Girling Community Care, an Affiliate of Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional goals.
You will assist the clients by:
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with personal care
- Running errands
- Performing light housekeeping
- At least 18 years of age
- Physical ability to perform personal care tasks
- Ability to read, write, understand, carry out directions, keep simple medical records and function with minimal supervision
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must not have a criminal conviction which bars employment
- Must have no adverse record or be listed in the Nurse Aide Registry or Employee Misconduct Registry
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
This position is located in College Station, TX. View the Google Map in full screen.