Home Health Admissions RN
$15K SIGN ON BONUS IS AVAILABLE!
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional goals.
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
The Clinical Assessment Advisor directly completes and oversees development/ of the plan of treatment as approved by physician, performs ongoing evaluation of patient needs and coordinates team of professionals and other licensed clinicians and home health aides to ensure optimal clinical outcomes. Works with physician and/or referral source to obtain all pertinent clinical information for optimal assessment generation. Ensures consistent team care scheduling and dissemination of updated clinical information. Coordinates assigned care team members and resources. Maintains focus on all healthcare quality and affordability initiatives (HCQAI’s). Established productivity standards and performance will be monitored and measured under general supervision of the Clinical Field Staff Supervisor (CFSS) or above.
- Performs or delegates the initial and ongoing evaluation of patient needs within their scope of practice
- Routinely complete Start of Care/Resumption of Care/Recertification/Discharge of OASIS visits and may occasionally need to provide routine visits based on individual patient needs and branch expectations
- Ensures plan of care incorporates and guides appropriate teaching related to health maintenance, prevention and safety
- Coordinates available resources to manage care plan and ensures stated outcomes are achieved
- Periodically reassesses or delegates the reassessment of patient needs and revises care plan as necessary
- Assures appropriate care of patient is met through the start of care assessment completion.
- Promotes/coordinates communication between team members, attending physicians, appropriate administrative staff, referral sources and external case managers to ensure appropriateness of care
- coordination and communicates any necessary changes to the plan of care
- Ensures patient needs are identified and qualified caregivers are assigned to all cases within their scope of practice
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- At least 2 years clinical home care experience with minimum one year experience in a clinical management role is preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of state and federal home health agency regulations and compliance standards and regulations
- Knowledge of clinical policies and procedures and ability to implement
- Knowledge of clinical structure of PDGM
- Must read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must have good and regular attendance.
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 60%
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
This position is located at 1225 WEST WHEELER PARKWAY, STE BLDG, Augusta, GA. View the Google Map in full screen.