Certified Nurses Aide Home Health PRN
Certified Nursing Assistant / Home Health Aide --> Certified Nursing Assistant
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional goals.
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), you will:
- Assist patients with personal care needs (bathing, mouth care, shampoo and hair care, transferring, dressing and undressing and ambulation) and selected housekeeping and therapy services to our patients in their home.
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals and assist in feeding patients.
- Assist with basic activities and daily living needs of patients.
- Measure and record patient’s temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure when ordered and/or directed by the RN, therapist, Clinical Manager or personal care plan.
- Current and active C.N.A. license
- Minimum of six months of experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant preferred
- Home Health experience a plus
- Good organizational and communication skills
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOME or apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
This position is located at 710 Executive Park, Louisville, KY. View the Google Map in full screen.