Caregiver/Personal Care Attendant
$150 sign-on bonus available
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional goals.
You will assist the clients by:
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with personal care
- Running errands
- Performing light housekeeping
- Have at least one year of experience in an institutional setting (home health agency, hospital, hospice, or long-term care facility). This experience shall be verified by a previous employer;
- Have a certificate issued by the State of Arkansas for working in long-term care facilities. A copy of this certificate shall be available for review; or
- Have completed a 40 hour aide training course that meets requirements set forth in these
- In lieu of the requirement for completion of the home health aide training course, a nursing student may qualify as a home health aide by submitting documentation from the Director of programs and/or the Dean of a School of Nursing that states that the nursing student has demonstrated competency in providing basic nursing care in accordance with the school’s curriculum.
Please apply online, call our branch at 870-498-4357 or stop by our branch which is located at 142 W, Washington, Camden, AR 71701.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
This position is located in Calhoun County, AR. View the Google Map in full screen.