RN Branch Manager Community Care
Nurse Management – Single Site
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional goals.
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
The Branch Manager is responsible for overall day to day operation of a single Community Care branch office, may oversee satellite operations depending on branch size and operational structure. Branch size will typically be up to 250 clients with some variation based on other operational and financial metrics.
Include.the following; however other duties may be assigned:
- Determine staffing needs for homemaker, personal care1 advanced personal care, respite/companion
- Coordinate staff to ensure work assignments achieve operating requirements efficiently and
- Ensure formal performance evaluations for all employees including caregivers are completed
- Participate in in-service development, preparation and training
- Investigate Worker's Compensation claims and assist in report preparations as
- Conduct field and office meetings as needed to ensure adequate communications and education for staff
- Track and report information as required by supervisor and as specified by Corporate Compliance
- Ensure quality control home visits are conducted as
- Monitor client files, service authorizations and timesheets to ensure
- Establish a good working relationship with caseworkers, state agencies, and internal/external business development
- Monitor staff to ensure employees are in compliance with company policies and State
- Monitor service delivery to ensure consistent, quality care is received by all
- Participate in industry meetings, conferences and seminars as
- Ensure changes are reported to appropriate
- Maintains confidentiality of all client
- Performs both administrative function and delivers services to
- Registered nurse who is currently licensed in state where operations occur (BSN degree preferred)
- Have at least three years of experience with the direct care of the elderly, disabled and
- Must be organized and detailed
- Good computer
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Knowledge of home care industry and health and senior services programs preferred.
- Previous Supervisory experience preferred
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
This position is located at 1509 EAST MAIN ST., Russellville, AR. View the Google Map in full screen.