Administrative Specialist / Human Resources Designee
Administrative and Clerical
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional goals.
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
The Administrative Specialist / Human Resources Designee is responsible for ensuring agency staff is supported related to HR needs, day-to-day coordination of telephone / personnel communication systems, overall management of agency supplies / mail, and processing of accounts payables.
- Assist branch staff with HR related matters
- Process HR related documentation
- Maintain personnel files
- New employee orientation
- General HR inquiries
- Managing all incoming telephone calls in a professional manner including:
- Screen and route calls to the appropriate agency staff
- Maintenance and administration of the phone system including:
- Adding / revising voice mail boxes
- Managing accurate employee phone roster
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Manage and order office supplies (including agency specific forms) as needed.
- Manage, order, and distribute medical supplies as needed.
- Manage and process all accounts payable including routing to appropriate corporate department as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Six months experience in home health agency.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance.
- Typing and general clerical skills.
- Customer service and ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Must be competent with computers.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
This position is located at 140 Stonecrest Road, Shelbyville, KY. View the Google Map in full screen.