Manager of Clinical Operations, RN - $15,000 Sign On Bonus
Nurse Management – Single Site
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice, and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional goals.
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
The Clinical Manager coordinates and oversees all direct care patient services provided by clinical personnel.
- Develops, plans, implements, analyzes, and organizes clinical operations for a specific location managed.
- Conducts/delegates the assessment and reassessment of patients, including updating of care plans and interpreting patient needs, while adhering to Company, physician, and/or health facility procedures/policies.
- Manages the assignment of caregivers.
- Responsible for and oversees the delivery of care to all patients served by the location. Receives case referrals. Reviews available patient information related to the case, including disciplines required, to determine home health or hospice needs. Accountable to ensure patients meet admission criteria and make the decision to admit patients to service. Assigns appropriate clinicians to a case, as needed.
- Instructs and guides clinicians to promote more effective performance and delivery of quality home care services, and is available at all times during operating hours to assist clinicians as appropriate.
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term therapeutic goals, in setting priorities, and in developing patient Plan of Care (POC).
- Monitors cases to ensure documentation is in compliance with regulatory agencies and requirements of third-party payers. Ensures final audits/billing are completed timely and in compliance with Medicare regulations.
- Coordinates communication between team members/attending physicians/caregivers to ensure the appropriateness of care and outcome planning.
- Works in conjunction with the Branch Director and Company Finance Department to establish location’s revenue and budget goals.
- Participates in sales and marketing initiatives.
- Supervises all clinical employees assigned to a specific location. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the location. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Handles necessary employee corrective action and discipline issues fairly and objectively, in consultation with the Human Resources Department and the Executive Director/Director of Operations.
- Participates in the interviewing, hiring, training, and development of direct care clinicians. Evaluates their performance relative to job goals and requirements. Coaches staff and recommends in-service education programs, when needed. Ensures adherence to internal policies and standards.
- Assesses staff education needs based on own the review of clinical documentation in addition to feedback and recommendations by Utilization Review staff. Upon completion of the assessment, creates and conducts regular staff education as needed.
- Analyzes situations, identifies problems, identifies and evaluates alternative courses of action through the utilization of Performance Improvement principles.
- Responsible for review of the appropriate number of Case Managers and clinical staff documentation to include starts-of-care, resumption-of-cares, and re-certifications, for appropriateness of care, delivery, and documentation requirements.
- Responsible for the QA/PI activities. Works with Utilization Review staff relative to data tracking for performance review and outcomes of care analysis to determine efficiency, the efficacy of case management system as well as any other systems and process. Competently performs patient care assignments and staff management activities.
- Provides direct patient care on an infrequent basis and only in times of emergency.
- Acts as Branch Director in his/her absence.
- Interprets Company standards and Company policies and procedures to ensure compliance with external regulatory authorities and ensures that caregiver clinical documentation meets internal standards.
- Participates in performance improvement activities, maintains ongoing clinical knowledge through internal and external training programs. Provides interpretation of knowledge and direction to staff.
- Maintains relationships with referral/community sources. Participates in professional organizations and conducts care-related programs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse.
- Proof of current CPR.
- Current driver’s license.
- Must have reliable transportation and insurance.
- Two years as a Registered Nurse with at least one year management experience in a home care, hospice or equivalent environment.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOME or apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
This position is located at 5425 Louie Lane, Suite B, Fernley, NV. View the Google Map in full screen.