Healthcare Account Executive
Sales and Sales Management
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional goals.
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
As a Home Health Specialist, you will:
- Call on physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities’ management, discharge planners, and case managers within an assigned territory to promote our homecare services.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Prepare business plans and maintain target lists. Prioritize accounts in accordance with the market sales plan.
- Gather and organize account-related information and provide input on key customer opportunities, service line extensions and proposal or contract pricing.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a health related science (e.g., nursing, pharmacy, etc.) or the equivalent plus a minimum of two years health care or related industry sales experience generally required.
- Excellent selling, organization, problem-solving skills and the ability to appropriately represent the Company service capabilities to the targeted referral source audience is required.
- Previous healthcare sales experience preferred such as selling in skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), DME, ortho, cardio, etc OR previous experience as a clinical liaison preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills required. Microsoft Office proficiency required.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and to sales meetings as required.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
This position is located at 219 US 27 NORTH, Sebring, FL. View the Google Map in full screen.