Office Clerical Assistant, Community Care
Administrative and Clerical
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional goals.
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
As an Office Clerical Assistant, you will:
- Provide clerical support to department staff. Type memos/correspondence, file/retrieve documents, schedule appointments/meetings, copy/distribute material, etc.
- Respond to telephone calls, take messages and forward callers to appropriate staff members.
- Provide back-up assistance to other staff members, meet/greet visitors, and direct them to the appropriate person/department.
- Assist the Branch Director in updating reference manuals to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and internal policies/procedures/standards.
- Sort, prioritize and distribute incoming mail and/or faxes.
- Participate in performance improvement activities, and encourage participation by other employees. Provide information for root cause analyses and the identification of opportunities for improvement.
- Assist Branch Director in implementing/maintaining operational processes to ensure compliance to company policies, legal requirements and regulatory mandates.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- A minimum of one year clerical and related systems experience in a healthcare environment
- General knowledge of microcomputer/word processing software
- Effective organization, attention to detail and oral/written communication skills
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
This position is located in Hannibal, MO. View the Google Map in full screen.