Lead Process Improvement Specialist
Corporate - Accounting, Finance, HR, IT, Marketing
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional goals.
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
The Lead Process Improvement Specialist drives improvements throughout the Revenue Cycle Process. Employs process improvement techniques including Lean, Six Sigma, DMAIC, and others to analyze accounts receivable metrics and identify trends. Conducts root cause analysis to identify areas for improvement.
- Quantifies improvement opportunities including cost implementation and develops preliminary business case proposals to the Manager, Revenue Cycle Strategy and Performance.
- Assists the Manager RC Strategy and Performance and the SR Director in developing information-rich, data-driven business cases for projects requiring executive-level approval.
- In collaboration with the Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst, creates and maintains an end-to-end process map of the Revenue Cycle.
- Works closely with AR Systems analysts and other AR department leaders to develop process changes to eliminate waste, improve accuracy and accelerate cash collection.
- Manages smooth handoff of completed improvement initiatives to operational owners and follows up to ensure adoption. Uses metrics to assess if additional improvements and/or training is required.
- Leverages data to inform change recommendations and priorities.
- May facilitate improvement project teams across AR and other departments.
- Provides direction and mentors Process Improvement Specialist.
- Assists Manager, RCM Strategy and Performance to instill a culture of change and improvement across the FSUs.
- Associates degree; Bachelor’s Degree in operations management, business management or healthcare administration or related field preferred
- 3-5 years experience involving performance/operations management improvement, project management, and/or analysis; one year in a lead role
- Experience in healthcare and/or AR is a plus
- Proven track record leading improvement initiatives across multiple departments
- Strong data analytics, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Works well across departments to instill a culture of improvement
- Able to use process mapping and Six Sigma design tools
- Strong group facilitation skills
- Ability to adapt a systematic approach to process improvement
- Able to maintain professional behavior when dealing with subordinates
- Strong computer skills to include experience leveraging technology with outside vendors
- Ability to handle a high volume of work in a metrics-based environment
- Able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
- Good collaboration skills; able to handle and resolve difficult situations with tact while being sensitive to all points of view and priorities
- Detail-and-deadline oriented with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Demonstrates strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skillsMust read, write and speak fluent English
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
This position is located in Marietta, GA. View the Google Map in full screen.