Field Supervisor Community Care
Nurse Management – Single Site
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional goals.
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following; however other duties may be assigned:
- Completes visits as scheduled and reports daily to scheduler.
- Recruits, hires, trains and supervises attendants.
- Completes the appropriate forms, attaches to the Daily Visit Report and turns into the office within 48 hours of visit.
- Responsible for documentation of pertinent information.
- Corrects and resubmits error rejections within 48 hours.
- Responsible for maintaining supervisor files.
- Participates in staff meetings and in-services.
- Participates in community relations activities.
- Maintains confidentiality of clients, attendants and staff information.
- Two years full-time study at an accredited college or university or individuals hired with a high school diploma or equivalent (GED) may substitute one year of full time employment in a supervisory capacity in a health care facility, agency or community based agency for each required year of college.
- PHC, CBA, MC experience preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and to document pertinent information.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Bilingual skills preferred (Spanish).
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
This position is located in Dallas, TX. View the Google Map in full screen.