KM Specialist (Key)
Technology and Computer-related
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking a KM Specialist (Key) to support the Global Solutions Management – Operations (GSM-O) I/II contract, which provides support services for the operation, defense, and sustainment of the Department of Defense Information Network/Defense Information System Network.
As a KM Specialist (Key), you will be performing the following responsibilities:
List Duties: Analyze knowledge management (KM) program processes to determine milestone requirements. Track KM program processes and controls.
- Optimizes KM systems/operations and resource utilization and performs KM planning.
- Provides assistance to users in accessing and using KM processes and systems.
- Supports other GMS-O priorities and tasks as directed.
- Act as the primary customer interface for implementing KM strategies.
- Establish tailored PMP approaches for task areas.
- Direct priorities and all Business Process Improvement (BPI) activities.
- Support of major lines of effort including decision support, process management, governance, and culture.
- Experience managing, building, and administering SharePoint environments.
- Provide additional KM capability as needed.
- Experience with Knowledge/Content Management.
- Experience with site security, architecture, site taxonomy/term store and sandboxed solutions.
- Experience in designing and implementing SharePoint Architecture and managing site collections, sub-site hierarchies, SharePoint Search, Master Pages, Audience Targeting and developing search scopes to customize search functionality.
Desired Skills: Broad knowledge and expertise with DoD KM configurations, software, performance factors, processes, procedures, and quality control.
Education: Bachelor’s degree desired.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 5 years practical experience with KM in support of DoD/OSD.
Clearance: Top Secret clearance
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting, LLC (ExecuTech), headquartered in Woodbridge, VA is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, dedicated to delivering innovative and visionary information technology products and services throughout the United States. Our executive team each has an average of over 25 years of superior information technology and cybersecurity leadership and experience at the National Intelligence Agencies, DoD and other Federal government departments. ExecuTech is expertly staffed with fully cleared, certified and devoted professionals who are fulfilled by their work and recognized by our customers and partners as adding extreme value in the design, deployment and support of innovative and cost-effective technology solutions.
ExecuTech combines its wealth of information technology leadership and experience together with world-class and emerging technology to operate, manage, and engineer existing and future IT infrastructures. Our main areas of expertise include information assurance and cyber security, enterprise systems and network management, architectures and engineering, systems development and integration, CIO and program/ project management, technology distribution, and cross domain solutions. ExecuTech has established tools, technologies, and techniques that support operational requirements for achieving collaboration while maintaining high assurance in the evaluation, deployment, certification and accreditation, and management of enterprise enabled cross domain solutions. Additionally, ExecuTech is nationally recognized in the areas of cyber security, cryptographic modernization, and engineering.
ExecuTech strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about the company at www.esc-techsolutions.com.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.