Military Training Specialist V
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an Employee-Owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is seeking a qualified candidate to provide technical support for the Probabilistic Surface Danger Zone (PSDZ) effort for US Army TRADOC Proponent Office Ranges (TPO Ranges).
The candidate will provide PSDZ technical support for the Army. This will consist of drawing PSDZ using the PSDZ tool via the Range Managers Tool Kit (RMTK) under the supervision of the ATSC TPO Ranges Range Safety Manager. PSDZ calculations will require expertise in RMTK and ArcGIS software. PSDZs are based on fixed parameters including Digital Elevation Models (DEM), ammunition data, weapons characteristics, firing position data, target location and composition data, and meteorological conditions. PSDZs are designated for soldiers trained to standard with weapons that have been bore-sighted IAW applicable Technical Manuals (TM).
- Thorough knowledge of range safety documents AR 385‐63 and DA PAM 385‐63 and the revision process associated with the documents.
- Experience providing range operations and range safety support for live training events conducted during overseas bi‐lateral and multi‐lateral exercises.
- Experience in ArcGIS
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution focusing on Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or equivalent training and experience.
- Prior active-duty military experience in combat arms Military Occupational Specialty (MOS)
- Master Gunner qualification
- Minimum of (4) years’ experience supporting Army live training programs.
- Minimum of (4) years’ experience with the Range Managers Toolkit (RMTK) suite of tools.
- Minimum of (4) years’ experience as a member of the Army Range Safety Program Team.
- Interservice Range Safety Certification