U.S. Army Office of Energy Initiatives/U.S. Air Force Office of Energy Assurance - Events Planner & Manager
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Services company, is looking for an Events Planner & Manager. The successful candidate will support both the U.S. Army Office of Energy Initiatives (OEI) and the U.S. Army Office of Energy Assurance (OEA).
The Events Planner and Manager will serve as a part of the External Engagement Teams of OEI and OEA.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate, plan, and execute various large events
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, project-centric environment
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, coordinating and completing project activities with internal and external stakeholders and overcoming obstacles, ensuring each task and deliverable is completed on schedule
Select candidate must possess the following experience:
- Planning, coordination and execution of project events, tradeshows, annual conferences and installation events, including groundbreaking ceremonies
- Tracking and coordinating energy/industry conference attendance, public speaking engagements, speechwriting, briefing development, dress rehearsals, and staffing for approvals
- Planning, coordinating, and executing industry days, project milestone events, and exhibits, including weekly in-progress reviews, logistics, speechwriting, briefing development, dress rehearsals, event program, fact sheets, lists and invitations for VIPs, media, and stakeholders.
- Must have an active a Secret Clearance
- Must have a BS/BA
- 10 years of directly related experience, preferably in the energy industry
Preferred Experience / Credentials
- Preferred experience working with Army, Air Force, and/or Department of Defense executive organizations