Administrative Assistant - Mid level
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant (Mid-level) for the TEAMS Next MDS Administration. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- 1 years' experience executing and leading tasks associated with mid-executive level (O-6 Military, GS15/NH-IV civilian or below), and/or general administrative support in all facets of administration.
- Highly proficient preparing, reviewing and coordinating executive level correspondence.
- Highly proficient in Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), For Official Use Only (FOUO), and Classified information handling programs and procedures.
- Highly proficient in government records and database management process and procedures.
- Highly proficient working with government travel processes and systems.
- Highly proficient developing and maintaining administrative schedules including electronic schedules and calendars.
- Highly proficient in government correspondence handling procedures.
- Proficient working with government task management systems.
- Proficient researching, reviewing, and preparing meeting support materials (e.g. briefings, papers, read-ahead).
- Proficient working with government time-management procedures and systems.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills to include phone, office etiquette, and written skills.
- BA/BS and 1 years’ experience in administrative/business field OR AA and 3 years’ experience in administrative/business field OR HS Diploma and 5 years’ administrative/business field