ServiceNow Application Developer
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a ServiceNow Web Applications Developer with TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
The successful candidate will work with customers and within a small team to design and develop ServiceNow (SNOW) web application solutions, migrating existing applications from legacy platforms to a newer robust infrastructure. Analysis of existing customer requirements with attention to how improvements can be made will be critical to the success of this position. The applicant should have experience in various web development technologies such as HTML, jQuery, AJAX, CSS, JSON, and XML. Proven experience developing applications using one or more of the development platforms is required.
The candidate is expected to actively participate in requirements capture and definition meetings with the client, and may be responsible for application architecture, development, deployment, administration, system and testing. Additionally, the candidate must be equally comfortable working independently or with a team, be self-motivated, exhibit exceptional problem-solving skills, and have an aptitude for learning new technologies. The position is located in Northern Virginia, but exact location may vary. Up to 10% local travel is required.
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Must hold an active Top Secret/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Strong general and web application development experience
- Experience with complete solution architecture
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organization skills
- Self-motivated, responsible, organized, detail oriented, quick learner, and a team player
- Must possess a high attention to detail
- Five+ years of general application development experience
- Two+ years of web application development in ServiceNow or similar workflow/IT Service management platforms, including designing, testing, and implementation of new functionality
- Experience with complete solution architecture, including integration, security, data modeling, and reporting
- Two+ years in secure US Government environments
- Experience with jQuery, AJAX, and JSON
- Working knowledge of various JS Frameworks
- Experience with consuming and/or developing RESTful web services
- Agile development experience
- Bachelor's Degree in IT field is preferred
(Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted.)