Customer Relationship Management Associate
Who we are:
Honesty, fairness, hard work, performance, and the love of construction. At Boldt, these are the values that drive us. They push us to be better every day. To provide the highest-quality service and greatest value to every project we’re a part of. We’re looking for forward thinking people who share in that dedication. An innovative spirit, results-oriented thinking, and a dedication to our values have helped us grow into one of the largest professional construction services firms in the United States.
As a member of the Boldt team, you’ll collaborate with some of the most knowledgeable professionals in our industry. You’ll have the chance to learn new skills and seek greater responsibilities, while earning competitive pay and benefits. And you’ll join a team that builds real value in the world around you.
How your role fits into Boldt:
Our Customer Relation Management (CRM) Associate is responsible for the day-to-day implementation and training for Boldt’s CRM platform. The overall purpose of this position is to act as a link between the business, our people and technology to create consistency and long-term sustainability of the CRM system. Success in this role is proven by self-motivating, proactive behaviors, and by demonstrating effective collaboration while supporting multiple projects at a time efficiently to completion. Boldt is open to a hybrid schedule out of our Appleton office or a 100% remote location for qualified candidates.
What you get to do:
- Handle support questions and ad hoc requests.
- Understand, document, and educate users on functionality of the software.
- Perform a variety of system maintenance needs including testing new patches, system set up, and user maintenance (creation, deletion, and assignment of roles).
- Collaborate with Business Process Leaders to design and implement change.
- Direct users on data maintenance.
- Measure and summarize progress related to adoption of module processes and practices.
- Participate in system development with in-house developers, vendor, and users to ensure scope is well defined and needs will be met in timely fashion.
- Perform ongoing issue management activities including internal Boldt support, raising and documenting issues, and coordinating, testing, and resolving issues with vendor(s).
- Identify and define new needs for system (i.e. outputs, new functionality, changes).
- Partner with manager to develop ongoing strategy for success, including assessing needs for ongoing development, third party consulting, and programming requests. Determine return on investment and estimate costs and benefits of requests and ongoing support issues.
- Actively pursue the best methods and new opportunities for developing and harnessing technology.
- Other duties, responsibilities, or activities may be assigned at any time.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or information technology-related field.
- Minimum of two years of experience using CRM platforms in the AEC industry.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), Windows Operating System, Active Directory/Exchange, Internet Information Systems, Domain Name Systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Dynamics is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of the construction industry, business development and marketing, with demonstrated project management skills.
- Stays ahead of market and technology trends, Dynamics CRM system information, changes, and updates.
- High degree of energy, passion, tenacity, creativity, and curiosity with the desire to learn more.
- Self-starter, takes ownership, deadline driven with a solid focus on results and accountability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – needs to be able to summarize and communicate technical information to non-technical users.
- Proven ability to train and coach.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and work successfully in a fast-paced environment; able to prioritize; willing to contribute to the team as required.
- Professional and positive demeanor with internal and external customers.
- An ability to understand the overall picture yet complete details well.
- Ability to solve problems timely and accurately.
- Leadership ability to facilitate group discussion and see problems through to resolution.
- An ability to handle highly sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
Physical requirements and working conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position for up to eight hours. The employee occasionally is required to move to access people or workspaces. Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer. The ability to optimally communicate is required. The employee may occasionally move up to 15 pounds.
The working conditions of this position requires the employee to work inside an office environment. The environment for which this position functions may contain scents and fragrances. May be requested to work overtime and weekends.
What we can offer you:
We are a multi- generational family owned, privately held organization. Along with encouraging a safe and robust team based environment, we offer:
- A competitive wage with a comprehensive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits without a waiting period
- An Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) to share in the company’s success along with an annual bonus based on overall company performance
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Wellness resources, including a health mentor, health assessments, maternity management, and life care
- Relocation assistance
- Have equal access to opportunities and resources at all levels of the company. Opportunity to grow and persevere including educational reimbursement
- Diversity and inclusion training programs
- Mentorship program
- Community engagement
The Boldt Company is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please contact our Human Resources department.
This position is located at 2525 N Roemer Road, Appleton, WI. View the Google Map in full screen.