Who we are:
Honesty, fairness, hard work, performance, and the love of construction. At Boldt, these are the values that drive us. They push us to be better every day. To provide the highest-quality service and greatest value to every project we’re a part of. We’re looking for forward thinking people who share in that dedication. An innovative spirit, results-oriented thinking, and a dedication to our values have helped us grow into one of the largest professional construction services firms in the United States.
As a member of the Boldt team, you’ll collaborate with some of the most knowledgeable professionals in our industry. You’ll have the chance to learn new skills and seek greater responsibilities, while earning competitive pay and benefits. And you’ll join a team that builds real value in the world around you.
How your role fits into Boldt:
The Executive Assistant provides exceptional professional support ensuring the overall productivity and success of the Senior Executive. The Executive Assistant collaborates with all levels of the organization as well as external partners, to ensure a well-informed and efficient approach to tasks all while aligning with the strategic direction of the Senior Executive Group and organization.
What you get to do:
- In alignment with executive’s priorities, assist in maintenance of executive’s calendar to include scheduling and confirming meeting dates, as well as securing meeting rooms and facilities.
- Serve as communications liaison for internal and external partners to ensure correspondence and actions are handled optimally.
- Develop internal and external communication materials in coordination with and on behalf of the executive, including but not limited to presentations, correspondence and meeting minutes.
- Arrange travel, including preparation of itineraries and hotel and vehicle reservations.
- Oversee event planning, including event agendas, catering, hotel reservations, RSVP’s, and other relevant duties.
- Process a wide range of highly confidential documents. Set up and maintain electronic and paper filing systems.
- Obtain executive signature on all contract, subcontract, change-order and other documents as required.
- Provide support for projects and tasks within the Executive Team, Marketing, Business Development, Safety and Human Resources as advised by executive.
- Perform additional assignments as directed.
What we expect from you:
- Associate’s Degree in relevant field of study required.
- At least seven years of executive assistant experience required.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft O365.
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with individuals inside and outside the company.
Physical requirements and working conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position for up to eight hours. The employee occasionally is required to move to access people or workspaces. Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer. The ability to optimally communicate is required. The employee may occasionally move up to 15 pounds.
The working conditions of this position requires the employee to work inside an office environment. The environment for which this position functions may contain scents and fragrances. May be requested to work overtime and weekends.
What we can offer you:
We are a multi- generational family owned, privately held organization. Along with encouraging a safe and robust team based environment, we offer:
- A competitive wage with a comprehensive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits without a waiting period
- An Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) to share in the company’s success along with an annual bonus based on overall company performance
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Hybrid work schedule
- Wellness resources, including a health mentor, health assessments, maternity management, and life care
- Relocation assistance
- Have equal access to opportunities and resources at all levels of the company. Opportunity to grow and persevere including educational reimbursement
- Diversity and inclusion training programs
- Mentorship program
- Community engagement
The Boldt Company is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please contact our Human Resources department.
This position is located in Appleton, WI. View the Google Map in full screen.