Talent Acquisition Specialist
Who we are:
Honesty, fairness, hard work, performance, and the love of construction. At Boldt, these are the values that drive us. They push us to be better every day. To provide the highest-quality service and greatest value to every project we’re a part of. We’re looking for forward thinking people who share in that dedication. An innovative spirit, results-oriented thinking, and a dedication to our values have helped us grow into one of the largest professional construction services firms in the United States.
As a member of the Boldt team, you’ll collaborate with some of the most knowledgeable professionals in our industry. You’ll have the chance to learn new skills and seek greater responsibilities, while earning competitive pay and benefits. And you’ll join a team that builds real value in the world around you.
How your role fits into Boldt:
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist for the Boldt Company, you are responsible for attracting, engaging, and recruiting extraordinary talent while working to ensure candidates and business partners receive a high-quality experience from application through the onboarding process. This position will perform enterprise- wide full lifecycle recruiting, with an emphasis on hiring manager coaching, providing a phenomenal candidate experience, and sourcing.
What you get to do:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to conduct intake meetings to identify sourcing strategies, job and profile requirements, candidate pools, anticipated time to fill, screening process and overall candidate engagement.
- Actively source potential candidates on social platforms and other related resources.
- Provide candidates with an accurate and compelling story as to why Boldt is a leading “Employer of Choice”.
- Properly screen candidates for submission to hiring managers and make hiring recommendations.
- Assist with scheduling interviews and administer assessments to candidates. Provide interview guides and tools as needed.
- Organize and lead post-interview debrief sessions with hiring leaders and interview teams.
- Collaborate with the business, HRBP, and/or other HR leadership during the offer/hiring process. This includes offer recommendations and extending offers of employment to selected candidates.
- Partner with the HR team to ensure all candidate/hiring manager coordination activities run smoothly and efficiently (job posting, scheduling, job offer processing, onboarding, etc.).
- Establish, collaborate, and maintain strong, positive working relationships with Boldt hiring managers, HRBP’s, vendors, and HR colleagues to create a partnership that yields consistent processes and results.
- Maintain a high-level understanding of Boldt’s business goals and strategies to understand the recruitment needs of the organization and help candidates fully comprehend and accept an exciting career opportunity at Boldt.
- Proactively develop and sustain authentic relationships with top talent and diverse networks to build future talent pipelines based on business needs. Actively participate in recruitment campaigns, job fairs, college relations programs, and general networking to build robust candidate pipelines. Identify and build strategic relationships with local, regional, and national diversity organizations, educational institutions, professional associations and community agencies to increase referrals and find opportunities to reinforce Boldt’s unique brand.
- Optimize HR tools and resources daily to conduct effective recruiting and selection. Manage the use and data integrity of the recruiting/HR system(s) to record/track applicants in staging, applicant status, declinations, offers and on-boarding. Develop and evaluate candidates from pipeline requisitions to aid in building our talent pipeline.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure labor law compliance.
- Stay up-to-date with recruiting trends and techniques.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, or related field.
- 3 to 5 years of recruiting experience within a corporate recruiting environment and/or related staffing agency experience.
- Proven track record of success with directly engaging & hiring high quality talent. Drive recruiting initiatives, including diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Demonstrated ability in establishing rapport with candidates, hiring managers, and cross-functional partners.
- In-depth creative sourcing experience with LinkedIn Recruiter Seat and other tools is preferred.
- Experience working in a talent management system and/or applicant tracking system.
- Manage and build a passive pipeline quickly and comprehensively.
- Intermediate Microsoft O365 skills.
- Knowledge of construction industry is preferred.
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
Physical requirements and working conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position for up to eight hours. The employee occasionally is required to move to access people or workspaces. Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer. The ability to optimally communicate is required. The employee may occasionally move up to 15 pounds.
The working conditions of this position requires the employee to work inside an office environment. The environment for which this position functions may contain scents and fragrances. May be requested to work overtime and weekends.
What we can offer you:
We are a multi- generational family owned, privately held organization. Along with encouraging a safe and robust team based environment, we offer:
- A competitive wage with a comprehensive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits without a waiting period
- An Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) to share in the company’s success along with an annual bonus based on overall company performance
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Wellness resources, including a health mentor, health assessments, maternity management, and life care
- Relocation assistance
- Have equal access to opportunities and resources at all levels of the company. Opportunity to grow and persevere including educational reimbursement
- Diversity and inclusion training programs
- Mentorship program
- Community engagement
The Boldt Company is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please contact our Human Resources department.
This position is located at 2525 Roemer Road, Appleton, WI. View the Google Map in full screen.