Shipping Clerk I
Why Join ACIST?
We care as much about our employees as we do our patients. Our culture fosters a work environment where employees can thrive, be passionate and have fun along the way. Each member of the ACIST team has the power to make a difference......every day!
To prepare shipments including packing lists, bills of lading and international customs documentation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform inventory issues and adjustments from stockroom, finished good and remote locations as required
- Pull/transact sales orders
- Notify carriers of outbound shipments
- Perform data entry activities in UPS/FedEx shipment systems
- Generate Quality System Records as required
- Accurately perform transactions utilizing ERP/MRP system, as well as Trackwise
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of shipping/dock area
- Comply with ACIST Medical Quality Policy’s, ESD precautions, and OSHA guidelines as applicable
- Participate in continuous improvement by assisting Acist personnel with process, documentation and material improvements
- Other duties or projects as required
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 2 year(s) shipping experience utilizing ERP/MRP system, and UPS/FedEx system(s)
- Moderate level of computer proficiency including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and MRP Systems and database systems
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP’s), ISO regulations, and Quality Systems as it pertains to hardware manufacturing at Medical Device Manufacturers
- Demonstrated ability to follow manufacturing processes
- The ability to maintain accurate documentation (e.g., record trace ability information onto routers, and transact materials online)
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and contribute to maintaining positive interpersonal relationships and foster cooperation within and outside the department
- The physical ability to lift and package assemblies up to 60 lbs
- Ability to hand multiple tasks simultaneously
- 1+ year(s) shipping experience utilizing ERP/MRP system, and UPS/FedEx system(s)
- Demonstrated experience utilizing ERP and Complaint Handling databases.