Territory Sales Manager - Central Pennsylvania
Why Join ACIST?
We care as much about our employees as we do our patients. Our culture fosters a work environment where employees can thrive, be passionate and have fun along the way. Each member of the ACIST team has the power to make a difference......every day!
The Territory Sales Manager position is responsible for achieving annual sales and/or profit goals through efficient management and satisfaction of customer needs within an assigned territory. Ideally the person in this position will reside in south Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Reading or Wilmington, Delaware.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and qualify existing sales opportunities in catheterization laboratories within assigned territory. This includes prospecting activities such as visiting competitive labs, building relationships with current and potential customers through attendance at medical school events, cardiology presentations, calling on supporting cardiologists to obtain references, attending Cardiology and Vascular Society meetings, meeting with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), etc.
- Promote the ACIST Medical Systems RXi Rapid Exchange FFR System & Navvus Rapid Exchange FFR Microcatheter and the CVi Advanced Contrast Delivery System technology and articulate their value proposition to interventional cardiologists, catheterization lab managers, and administrators. Utilize the complete sales process, while staying within the pre-determined budget, in order to meet or exceed assigned sales quotas.
- Conduct product demonstrations and evaluations of the company’s RXi Rapid Exchange FFR System & CVi Advanced Contrast Delivery System and other related products to customers as needed, explaining the benefits of the ACIST RXi & CVi Systems to the customer and address any clinical questions the customer may have
- Work in conjunction with ACIST Clinical Specialists and Install Specialists to ensure reliability and superior customer satisfaction. Develop relationships with hospital/clinic personnel (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings) during field sales calls and case coverage opportunities. Hospital targets and daily field activities are based on account segmentation in the CRM database (Salesforce.com).
- Utilize appropriate resources such as the Regional Sales Manager, Marketing, Service, Engineering and other departments in order to support sales, report customer feedback, determine appropriate product pricing, etc.
- Attend and represent ACIST Medical Systems at industry trade shows (eg.; American College of Cardiology (ACC), Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT), American Heart Association (AHA)
- Utilize the CRM database (Salesforce.com) and other data-recording tools to maintain records of daily activities, contacts, opportunities, etc
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- 2-5 years’ proven business to business sales experience
- A competitive drive that is motivated by meeting sales quotas
- Thorough understanding of the needs/analysis approach to sales
- High level of closing skills and demonstrated organizational and territory planning/management skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships and gain referrals
- Four year college degree in related discipline
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information as it pertains to the position
- Ability to work as a team player while working autonomously within a defined region
- Strong interpersonal, oral, communication, organizational and planning skills
- 3 or more years experience selling medical capital and diagnostic equipment and disposables
- Demonstrated aptitude for the cardiac clinical environment with an ability to sell and conduct clinical evaluations
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology of cardiovascular system
- High level of instructional skills, specifically instructing physicians and other clinicians in the clinical setting
- Understands contract administration
- Ability to travel a minimum of 70-80% of the time or as required by role
- Able to lift and manipulate equipment weighing 50#
- Must be able to meet and maintain customer/medical facility access requirements, including regular or periodic drug screenings with a satisfactory result in accordance with the requirements of the customer/medical facility serviced
- Valid drivers license
ACIST Medical Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. ACIST desires priority referrals of protected veterans for all openings.