CRM Revenue Systems Product Owner
At Make-A-Wish® America, we are more than a great place to work — our work is life-changing. Together, we create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Nearly 40 years ago the inspiration for Make-A-Wish began with one little boy's wish to be a police officer. Today, together with our volunteers, donors, staff and supporters, Make-A-Wish has granted more than 500,000 life-changing wishes and transformed countless lives.
Make-A-Wish America is the national headquarters for our organization, providing resources and support for our 59 Chapters around the country. This is a unique role that would align to both IT and Revenue Partnerships and Services Teams to provide a best-in-class technology experience and elevate our fundraising programs across the country.
The Revenue Systems Product Owner is responsible for the successful development, introduction, adoption, and growth of Salesforce as a primary strategy for a fundraising and donor-driven culture enterprise-wide at Make-A-Wish (MAW). The Product Owner (PO) is a decision-making leader, responsible for innovation and the continuous launch of features within revenue systems. The PO partners with enterprise stakeholders and users, to ensure compliance, update features, deploy fundraising strategy, and determine prioritization.
WHERE YOU COME IN
As the Revenue Systems Product Owner you will:
- Work with system users, Information Technology (IT) team, business departments and MAW leadership to determine and document user system needs, long-term product strategy and roadmap to create vision for ongoing development.
- Own all aspects of customer success with products; identify, analyze, and mitigate risks and issues (technical and non-technical) associated with end user and stakeholder adoption of product related change.
- Partner with IT team and vendors to learn (if applicable) and execute technology system development fundamentals, including creating acceptance criteria and sign off for system enhancements, composing test scripts, sprint planning and execution, and participating in user acceptance testing (UAT) and system demonstrations.
- Partner with IT team and other Product Owners to maintain full awareness of upcoming system upgrades to properly identify and mitigate associated product level risks.
- Obtain and maintain functional level understanding of applicable enterprise and cross system governance policies and procedures; in partnership with other Make-A-Wish America departments, create and maintain written departmental policies and procedures manuals for the chapters within the enterprise related to Revenue Business Systems
- Determine and document initial and emergent user training needs; partner with internal and external training resources to ensure the proper development of training resources.
- Actively participate in and, as necessary, lead end user groups to facilitate cross chapter communication and education on system(s); ensure all stakeholders are fully informed at appropriate times of all product-related changes.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Strong computer skills and comfort with technology.
- Prior experience with Luminate Online, Raiser’s Edge, and Salesforce CRM strongly preferred.
- Non-profit experience and experience in a large federated or decentralized business strongly preferred.
- 5 years+ experience leading ongoing process improvement and/or complex technology projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation with annual incentive potential
- Comprehensive benefit package: Medical, Vision, Dental, Wellness*
- Health and Flexible Spending Account Options
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance*
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 15 PTO days, 10 Sick Days, 11 Paid Holidays, 2 Volunteer Days, and 2 Personal Days accrued annually
- Maternity Leave
- Employee Awards and Recognition Programs
- Individual and Leadership Development
- Discounts and special offers for theme parks, events, hotels, concerts, and movie tickets
*Monthly premiums paid for the employee for medical (HSA qualified plan), vision, dental, and short/long term disability.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Vision
Make-A-Wish is committed to championing diversity, equity and inclusion, fostering an organization that is accessible and welcoming. In turn, we are uniting communities to help make more wishes possible.
- Our mission is most effectively fulfilled through a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion as core values and practice.
- It is only through our mosaic of different cultures, perspectives and experiences that we can grant life-changing wishes to every eligible child.
- As the world’s largest wish-granting organization we stand against racism and intolerance and are committed to representation and acceptance, creating a sense of belonging, and practicing fairness in creating opportunities for our wish families, volunteers and staff.
We respect and ensure equal opportunity, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, perceived disability and other legally protected characteristics.