As part of the Wilshire family, you can rest assured that every day you are contributing to an organization that is helping millions of people around the world make better investment decisions for a more secure future. For 50 years, our clients have trusted Wilshire to transform complex theory into practical investment solutions and products.
Founded in 1972, Wilshire advises on over $1.3 trillion in assets and manages $93 billion in assets. Wilshire underwent a corporate transformation in 2021 and is on an exciting journey to deliver best-in-class Investment Solutions, Indices and Benchmarks and Innovative Analytics to a wide range of investors across the world.
Wilshire is looking for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to support daily operations in our Santa Monica office.
What you’ll do:
- Greet and welcome visitors and clients with a positive, helpful attitude
- Answer phones in a professional manner, and route calls as necessary
- Coordinate conference room reservations, and prepare conference rooms for meetings
- Screen and forward all incoming calls and register guests upon arrival; issue, check, and collect visitor badges as necessary and maintain visitor logs
- Work with Office Manager to oversee front desk and lobby atmosphere, including cleanliness, safety and maintenance
- Assist with receiving and distributing mail and packages to the appropriate personnel
- Assist in coordinating and procuring office supplies and office maintenance and repairs to meet the needs of Wilshire
- Assist Office Manager in issuing work orders for building and office security, parking, and maintenance issues
- Assist colleagues with administrative tasks
- Prepare or edit documents using Microsoft Word or Excel
- Assist with or lead special projects as they may arise
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
What you have:
- 2+ years previous experience as a receptionist in a professional environment
- Financial services industry experience a plus
- Ability to be punctual and maintain a satisfactory attendance record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple incoming calls and guest check-ins
- Ability to utilize Microsoft products, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What you get:
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including a collaborative work environment, generous PTO, 401(k) match, affordable comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance, CFA and other professional membership reimbursement, and more.
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
Wilshire is an SEC registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race/ethnicity, creed, color, religion, sex (including gender and gender identity), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, medical condition (as defined by California Government Code section 12926), or sexual orientation. Our employees, as well as applicants and others with whom we do business, will not be subjected to sexual, racial, religious, ethnic, or any other form of unlawful harassment. In addition, Wilshire Advisors adheres to the equal employment opportunity requirements of all states and localities in which it does business. We are completely committed to these principles not only because of the various laws which address these subjects, but because it is the right thing to do for our employees and clients to thrive.
If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at ApplicantAccessibility@wilshire.com or 310-584-6011.