Operations Analyst/Associate (OCIO)
- Chicago, IL
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Jersey City, NJ
As part of the Wilshire family, you can rest assured that every day you are contributing to an organization that is helping millions of people around the world make better investment decisions for a more secure future. For 50 years, our clients have trusted Wilshire to transform complex theory into practical investment solutions and products.
Founded in 1972, Wilshire advises on over $1.3 trillion in assets and manages $93 billion in assets. Wilshire underwent a corporate transformation in 2021 and is on an exciting journey to deliver best-in-class Investment Solutions, Indices and Benchmarks and Innovative Analytics to a wide range of investors across the world.
Wilshire is adding a dedicated investment operations professional to join its OCIO team. This position will be an integral member of the discretionary operations team, primarily responsible for cash flow management, rebalancing portfolios, and compliance monitoring for clients of the Wilshire OCIO business. You’ll collaborate with other team members to ensure that the client portfolios are appropriately and proactively managed and monitored from an operations perspective.
What you’ll do:
- Initiate cash flow transactions between affiliated parties including client portfolios custodian banks and investment managers
- Coordinate benefit payments and portfolio rebalancing
- Operational support to clients on a daily or ad hoc basis
- Perform cash and position reconciliation between the custodian and internal accounting reports
- Monitor portfolios to ensure holdings are compliant with stated manager investment guidelines
- Maintain enhanced procedures for a thorough internal control environment
- Assist with the implementation and rollout of next generation business intelligence and reporting applications to support all aspects of operations
- Support clients’ auditors during their annual audit process
What you have:
- Minimum two years of experience and institutional accounting, investments, or a combination of both
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or information technology related fields preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Quantitative and problem-solving skills, with careful attention to detail
- Self-motivated with reliable project management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Willingness to learn from and engage with collaborative, cross-functional teams
What you get:
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including a collaborative work environment, generous PTO, 401(k) match, affordable comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance, CFA and other professional membership reimbursement, and more
- Company provided IT equipment
- Hybrid/remote work environment
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
Wilshire is an SEC registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race/ethnicity, creed, color, religion, sex (including gender and gender identity), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, medical condition (as defined by California Government Code section 12926), or sexual orientation. Our employees, as well as applicants and others with whom we do business, will not be subjected to sexual, racial, religious, ethnic, or any other form of unlawful harassment. In addition, Wilshire Advisors adheres to the equal employment opportunity requirements of all states and localities in which it does business. We are completely committed to these principles not only because of the various laws which address these subjects, but because it is the right thing to do for our employees and clients to thrive.
If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at ApplicantAccessibility@wilshire.com or 310-584-6011.