Analyst - Advisory Operations and Reporting
As part of the Wilshire family, you can rest assured that every day you are contributing to an organization that is helping millions of people around the world make better investment decisions for a more secure future. For 50 years, our clients have trusted Wilshire to transform complex theory into practical investment solutions and products.
Founded in 1972, Wilshire advises on over $1.3 trillion in assets and manages $93 billion in assets. Wilshire underwent a corporate transformation in 2021 and is on an exciting journey to deliver best-in-class Investment Solutions, Indices and Benchmarks and Innovative Analytics to a wide range of investors across the world.
Wilshire is seeking to add a Senior Analyst to its Operations and Risk Management team. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for implementation the quarterly rebalances for the Wilshire Model portfolios that trade across several Turnkey Asset Management platforms (TAMP). The Senior Analyst will work with Investment and Client Service teams to further build efficiencies in the overall trading process, handle account reconciliation and generate reports that track Assets and flows resulting from the rebalancing trades.
What you’ll do:
- Track assets in the Wilshire Model Portfolios (WMP) across several TAMPs.
- Coordinate the rebalance workflow with other teams that are involved in the rebalancing activity.
- Upload rebalance trades on TAMP sites and reconcile them against the IC approved files.
- Track WMP assets on a pre and post trade basis.
- Resolve issues and errors related to rebalancing activity.
- Monitor rebalance trading activity and estimate impact of the trades on flows to the Wilshire Mutual Funds.
- Use technology to automate the operational steps so that there is less reliance on manual checks and ultimately a lower degree of risk with each implementation.
- Maintain and update procedures related to trading.
- Support work related to management reporting, new and emerging Board reporting.
- Implement automation across Advisory Operations processes including building out revenue and expense reporting.
- Assist with other qualitative projects around new regulation and governance documents such as policies and procedures for all our discretionary products
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong Excel skills required and experience with using API, macros is desired.
- Experience and familiarity in any of the following areas is highly desired:
- TAMPs, model portfolios, investment advisors, trading, rebalancing portfolios, quantitative and qualitative reporting, and process automation.
- Familiarity or experience working with fintech platforms such as Morningstar, Bloomberg, institutional portals preferred.
- Ability to Identify and resolve issues quickly and independently.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate efforts with others in completing assigned tasks.
- Positive attitude and desire to learn and help others.
- Strong desire to solve problems and create solutions.
- Comfort with using technology to automate processes and build efficiencies.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule is a plus (schedule may vary from week to week with notice)
What you get:
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including a collaborative work environment, generous PTO, 401(k) match, affordable & comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance, CFA and other professional membership reimbursement, and more.
Effective November 1, 2021, Wilshire requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
Wilshire is an SEC registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race/ethnicity, creed, color, religion, sex (including gender and gender identity), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, medical condition (as defined by California Government Code section 12926), or sexual orientation. Our employees, as well as applicants and others with whom we do business, will not be subjected to sexual, racial, religious, ethnic, or any other form of unlawful harassment. In addition, Wilshire Associates adheres to the equal employment opportunity requirements of all states and localities in which it does business. We are completely committed to these principles not only because of the various laws which address these subjects, but because it is the right thing to do for our employees and clients to thrive.
If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at ApplicantAccessibility@wilshire.com or 310-584-6011.