Senior Analyst/Associate - Trade Operations
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Santa Monica, CA
Wilshire is an investment adviser registered with the SEC and is looking for a Sr. Analyst/Associate to join our Trade Operations team. As part of the Wilshire family you can rest assured that every day you are contributing to an organization that is helping millions of people around the world make better investment decisions for a more secure future. We are known for creating a global brand with market defining products such as the Wilshire 5000 Total Market Index. Our solutions-based approach supported by a strong commitment to research remains the cornerstone of what keeps us at the leading edge of modern quantitative finance. For nearly 50 years, our clients have trusted Wilshire to transform complex theory into practical investment applications.
What you’ll do:
- Trade set up, settlement, confirmation support, reconciliation and reporting
- Trading systems maintenance and support
- Model maintenance and support
- Trade compliance reporting
- Onboarding new brokers, custodians and administrators
- Maintain policy and procedures
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or relevant field of study
- 0-3+ years of industry experience; trading or trade operations capacity highly preferred
- Familiarity with trade order management or fund accounting systems preferred
- Familiarity with Bloomberg, Morning Star and industry relevant systems preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills; ability to write macros preferred
- Knowledge of cash, equity and fixed income asset classes; derivatives preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; experience with security valuation modeling preferred
- Positive attitude and motivation, good organization, punctuality and attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Comprehensive benefits package including a collaborative work environment, generous PTO, 401(k) match, affordable & comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance, CFA and other professional membership reimbursement, and more.
Effective November 1, 2021, Wilshire requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race/ethnicity, creed, color, religion, sex (including gender and gender identity), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, medical condition (as defined by California Government Code section 12926), or sexual orientation. Our employees, as well as applicants and others with whom we do business, will not be subjected to sexual, racial, religious, ethnic, or any other form of unlawful harassment. In addition, Wilshire Associates adheres to the equal employment opportunity requirements of all states and localities in which it does business. We are completely committed to these principles not only because of the various laws which address these subjects, but because it is the right thing to do for our employees and clients to thrive.
Wilshire Advisors LLC is an SEC-registered investment adviser and is required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
No phone calls.
If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at ApplicantAccessibility@wilshire.com or 310-584-6011.