Analyst, Alternatives Manager Research
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Santa Monica, CA
Wilshire seeks an Analyst to join its Alternatives Manager Research team. As part of the Wilshire family, you can rest assured that every day you are contributing to an organization that is helping millions of people around the world make better investment decisions for a more secure future. Our solutions-based approach supported by a strong commitment to research remains the cornerstone of what keeps us at the leading edge of modern quantitative finance. For nearly 50 years, our clients have trusted Wilshire to transform complex theory into practical investment applications.
Founded in 1972, Wilshire advises on over $1.1 trillion in assets and manages $76 billion in assets. Recently, recapitalized with Private Equity, Wilshire is on an exciting journey to deliver Investment Solutions, Indices and Benchmarks and Innovative Analytics to Financial Intermediaries worldwide.
- Contributing member of the Alternatives Manager Research team, with responsibilities throughout the investment process
- Help maintain the teams research database
- Act as key member of deal teams, conducting due diligence and drafting investment memos for fund investments and transactions (e.g., co-investments and secondaries).
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tier school
- 0-2 years of experience, preferably in finance
- Analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative); internship at a nationally recognized investment banking, management consulting or financial services firm is preferred
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under time pressure in a fast- paced environment with a special attention to detail
Comprehensive benefits package including a collaborative work environment, generous PTO, 401(k) match, affordable & comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance, CFA and other professional membership reimbursement, and more.
Effective November 1, 2021, Wilshire requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race/ethnicity, creed, color, religion, sex (including gender and gender identity), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, medical condition (as defined by California Government Code section 12926), or sexual orientation. Our employees, as well as applicants and others with whom we do business, will not be subjected to sexual, racial, religious, ethnic, or any other form of unlawful harassment. In addition, Wilshire Associates adheres to the equal employment opportunity requirements of all states and localities in which it does business. We are completely committed to these principles not only because of the various laws which address these subjects, but because it is the right thing to do for our employees and clients to thrive.
Wilshire is an SEC registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at ApplicantAccessibility@wilshire.com or 310-584-6011.