Analyst/Sr. Analyst - Client Solutions
Wilshire seeks an analyst or senior analyst to join its Client Solutions Group. Wilshire is dedicated to providing innovative investment solutions to a wide variety of financial intermediary clients in the areas of asset allocation, manager research, portfolio risk management.
This position is suited for individuals who have recently graduated from college or have some professional working experience. This position is very visible and will provide the successful candidate with significant interaction within and across the firm. Existing client, prospective client, and internal personnel interaction will be regular and sometimes intense. As such, the successful candidate must demonstrate solid analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a professional demeanor. We look to identify self-motivated candidates with a solid academic background, enthusiasm about working in the investment industry, strong professional drive and aspiration for personal and professional growth within the organization.
What you'll do:
- Support the team’s senior professionals in all aspects of client servicing including, but not limited to, generating quantitative analysis, designing and preparing monthly/quarterly reports, fund/market commentary, data entry, talking points, and creating presentations
- Assist in facilitating client requests and projects
- Content for presentations including performance analysis, risk statistics, market commentaries, and performance attribution
- Understand Wilshire’s product offerings and operational structure to be able to respond effectively to client inquiries as appropriate
- Development and production of sales and marketing collateral including the creation and delivery of effective presentations to promote Wilshire products and services
What you have:
- BA/BS in business and finance-related majors preferred
- 0-2 years of relevant working experience preferred
- Knowledge in Adobe products (InDesign, Illustrator) preferred
- Knowledge of investments and capital markets highly desired
- Superior writing skills and strong verbal communication required
- Advanced quantitative/analytical ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Superior attention to detail and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Candidate must be collaborative, a team player, extremely client-centric, self-driven and possess strong integrity and professionalism
What you get:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including a collaborative work environment, generous PTO, 401(k) match, affordable & comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance, CFA and other professional membership reimbursement, and more.
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
COVID-19 HIRING: Our recruiting and onboarding activities are virtual during the pandemic, and we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home environment until 2022. In January 2022, our expectation is that we will transition to a hybrid work-from-home / in-office environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including gender and gender identity), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, medical condition (as defined by California Government Code section 12926), or sexual orientation (defined as having a preference for heterosexuality, homosexuality or bisexuality, having a history of such a preference or being identified with such a preference). Our employees, as well as applicants and others with whom we do business, will not be subjected to sexual, racial, religious, ethnic, or any other form of unlawful harassment. In addition, Wilshire Advisors adheres to the equal employment opportunity requirements of all states and localities in which it does business. We are completely committed to these principles not only because of the various laws which address these subjects, but because it is the right thing to do.
Wilshire Advisors LLC is an SEC registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
No phone calls.
If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at ApplicantAccessibility@wilshire.com or 310-584-6011.
This position is located at 1299 Ocean Ave Suite 700, Santa Monica, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.