Senior Associate – Financial Planning, Reporting & Analysis
Finance and Administration
Wilshire is a leading global investment technology and advisory company, dedicated to improving outcomes for investors worldwide. Specializing in innovative investment solutions, consulting services, multi-asset analytics and a growing range of index solutions, Wilshire serves more than 500 institutional and intermediary clients worldwide, delivering a high quality, coordinated platform of client-centric investment solutions that leverage the entire firm’s resources to the maximum benefit of our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Run all aspects of budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis for investment adviser company with multiple operating units, departments, and international operations;
- Prepare management reporting financial packages for Senior Management on a regular basis;
- Communicate and coordinate with Senior Management on a regular basis providing information and structure to complete budgeting and forecasting;
- Develop KPI monitoring including client Assets Under Management and KPI forecasting models in support of overall forecasts;
- Build multi-year P&L and cash flow forecasting model with ability to run scenarios (Base, Bear and Bull);
- Support M&A activities through building financial models working with external advisers;
- Perform ad hoc analyses and other metrics measurements to help management understand business;
- Coordinate with Accounting on variance analysis and other reporting.
What you have:
- BS or BA Business degree.
- Preferred: BS or BA in Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- 5 years of relevant experience; including 2+ years of progressive financial analysis, budget and forecasting duties
- Strong modeling and Excel skills
- Motivated, excellent communicator, interpersonal
- Think both strategically and on a detail level
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong grasp of fundamentals of US GAAP accounting principles
- Preferred: Experience of working in a private equity owned business
What you get:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including business casual work environment, generous PTO, 401(k) match, affordable & comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance, CFA/tuition reimbursement, and more.
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including gender and gender identity), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, medical condition (as defined by California Government Code section 12926), or sexual orientation (defined as having a preference for heterosexuality, homosexuality or bisexuality, having a history of such a preference or being identified with such a preference). Our employees, as well as applicants and others with whom we do business, will not be subjected to sexual, racial, religious, ethnic, or any other form of unlawful harassment. In addition, Wilshire Advisors adheres to the equal employment opportunity requirements of all states and localities in which it does business. We are completely committed to these principles not only because of the various laws which address these subjects, but because it is the right thing to do.
Wilshire is an SEC registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
No phone calls.
If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at ApplicantAccessibility@wilshire.com or 310-584-6011.
This position is located at 1299 Ocean Ave Suite 700, Santa Monica, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.