Full Cycle Recruiter
Human Resources and Payroll
Wilshire is currently seeking a strategic, people loving, motivated and customer service-oriented human resources recruiting professional. This exciting role joins Wilshire’s HR team in our US headquarters located in Santa Monica, CA. Reporting to the Assistant Vice President, Human Resources Manager, the successful candidate will work closely with leadership and employees as well as provide global knowledge across multiple HR disciplines.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting
- Knowledge of corporate/in-house Recruiting
- Conduct in depth screening and interviews and refer qualified candidates to hiring manager
- Provide guidance throughout the hiring process to leadership and hiring managers
- Develop strategies to source, attract, recruit, and select exceptional and diverse candidates
- Familiarity with a fast growing, global company and the impacts affecting employees
- Identify relevant candidate profiles utilizing different sourcing techniques
- Provide exceptional experience for talent pool throughout the selection process
- Draft and coordinate job descriptions to post on firm’s ATS and job boards
- Source passive candidates and screen them against agreed competencies
- Support onboarding framework for new hires to ensure productivity and strong employee experience, help lead the onboarding process for key hires
- 85% percent recruitment related tasks and 15% other assigned HR and administrative duties
What you have:
- 3 years of full cycle recruitment experience
- Financial services experience preferred
- Able to exceed and deliver results in a complex global fast-paced organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate ability to recruit for broad range of position
- Experience using applicant tracking systems
- Bachelor’s degree required
What you get:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including a collaborative work environment, generous PTO, 401(k) match, affordable & comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance, CFA and other professional membership reimbursement, and more.
COVID-19 HIRING: Our recruiting and onboarding activities are virtual during the pandemic, and we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home environment until October. In October, our expectation is that we will transition to a hybrid work-from-home / in-office environment.
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including gender and gender identity), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, medical condition (as defined by California Government Code section 12926), or sexual orientation (defined as having a preference for heterosexuality, homosexuality or bisexuality, having a history of such a preference or being identified with such a preference). Our employees, as well as applicants and others with whom we do business, will not be subjected to sexual, racial, religious, ethnic, or any other form of unlawful harassment. In addition, Wilshire Advisors LLC adheres to the equal employment opportunity requirements of all states and localities in which it does business. We are completely committed to these principles not only because of the various laws which address these subjects, but because it is the right thing to do.
Wilshire Advisors LLC is an SEC-registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
No phone calls.
If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at ApplicantAccessibility@wilshire.com or 310-584-6011.
This position is located at 1299 Ocean Ave Suite 700, Santa Monica, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.