Wilshire is looking to add an Associate or Senior Associate relationship manager to its Client Solutions team. Wilshire provides a full range of solutions to a many of the largest institutional investors and financial intermediaries. This role will support clients in the intermediary channel, including recordkeepers, insurance companies, broker dealers, asset managers, RIAs and family offices.
The Client Solutions team seeks to provide enduring value to our client base by creating deep partnerships that extend beyond the delivery of a high quality investment solution. To this end, our relationship managers are expected to support, enhance and grow our client relationships.
Day-to-day, this individual will work alongside senior and junior members of the Client Solutions team, and with individuals across other functional groups within the firm, including investments, operations and sales, to deliver consistent, creative and proactive service to our clients. This individual will quickly be responsible for managing all aspects of the relationships they oversee. Travel will be moderate and client interaction will be frequent and intense.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the broader Client Solutions team to provide ongoing support to existing clients
- Own all deliverables for assigned client relationships, including, but not limited to: reporting, marketing, development of presentations, etc.
- Serve as a functional expert on all investment elements of our client relationships
- Assist in facilitating all client requests through to resolution
- Identify and initiate projects that increase efficiency and service to our clients
- Play an integral role in developing new content and marketing/sales collateral on behalf of clients/prospects
- Serve as an expert to clients and colleagues about Wilshire’s processes and product offering
- Maintain a high level of professional conduct ensuring that all Wilshire compliance and firm policies are adhered to
- Be organized and diligent in tracking progress toward business objectives
What you have:
- MBA and/or CFA, CAIA preferred
- Demonstrated expertise with traditional and non-traditional asset classes, including hedge funds
- 3-10 years of experience in the investment management or financial services industry, preferably in a relationship management capacity
- Strong relationship management, project management and interpersonal skills
- Creative, proactive thinker
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Solid understanding of asset allocation, mutual funds, SMAs, and separate accounts
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and shift focus and priorities as a result
- Candidate must be collaborative, a team player, extremely client-centric, and possess strong integrity and professionalism
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
What you get:
- Competitive compensation
- An international, entrepreneurial, and collaborative work environment
- Work/Life Balance: 15 days of PTO, 13 paid holidays per year (includes the last business week of the year)
- 401(k) Company Match
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, FSA/life insurance/STD/LTD/EAP, Parental Leave, wellness programs
- CFA/CIPM/CAIA Incentive Program and Professional Membership support
COVID-19 HIRING: Our recruiting and onboarding activities are virtual during the pandemic and we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home environment until September. In September, our expectation is that we will transition to a hybrid work-from-home / in-office environment.
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including gender and gender identity), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, medical condition (as defined by California Government Code section 12926), or sexual orientation (defined as having a preference for heterosexuality, homosexuality or bisexuality, having a history of such a preference or being identified with such a preference). Our employees, as well as applicants and others with whom we do business, will not be subjected to sexual, racial, religious, ethnic, or any other form of unlawful harassment. In addition, Wilshire Advisors LLC adheres to the equal employment opportunity requirements of all states and localities in which it does business. We are completely committed to these principles not only because of the various laws which address these subjects, but because it is the right thing to do.
Wilshire Advisors LLC is an SEC-registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
No phone calls.
If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at ApplicantAccessibility@wilshire.com or 310-584-6011.
This position is located in Multiple Locations. View the Google Map in full screen.