Survey Project Manager
Survey Project Manager - Phoenix, AZ
Westwood Professional Services, Inc.
Westwood Professional Services, Inc. is seeking a Survey Project Manager to join our team in our Phoenix, AZ office. Westwood has a highly experienced and dynamic team of individuals dedicated to providing high-level professional services to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage land surveying projects for residential and commercial developments
- Working with field survey crews and office technicians to develop a high-performing team
- Creating relationships with clients and managing projects to meet schedule and budget goals
- Collaborating with staff offices to accomplish complex, fast-paced projects
- Strong ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to prepare survey scopes and cost estimates for residential and commercial projects.
- Review work performed by survey technicians in AutoCAD
- Implementing project specific Safety and Quality Control protocols
- Establishes project goals and oversees the QA/QC process
- Must be a Licensed Professional Land Surveyor in AZ, or ability within 6 months.
- 5 plus years of project management experience is preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, Trimble Business Center, and Microsoft Office
- A comprehensive knowledge of ALTA’s, Boundary, Topographic, and Construction surveying is required
- Good managerial and communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
About Westwood Professional Services, Inc. (Westwood)
Westwood is a multi-disciplined national surveying and engineering services provider for commercial and residential development, public infrastructure, wind energy, solar energy, energy storage, and electric transmission projects. Westwood was established in 1972 in Minneapolis, Minnesota and has grown to serve clients across the nation from multiple U.S. offices. In 2020, Westwood ranked on the top 150 design firms on Engineering News Record (ENR), #4 on Zweig Group’s Hot Firm’s List, and #9 on Best Firms to Work For, all national industry lists and record-breaking rankings for the firm.
Westwood provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We believe that diverse backgrounds strengthen our business. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This position is located at 6909 East Greenway Parkway Suite 250, Phoenix, AZ. View the Google Map in full screen.