SIT - Phoenix, AZ
Westwood Professional Services, Inc.
Westwood Professional Services, Inc. is seeking an SIT to join our team in our Phoenix, AZ office. Westwood has a highly experienced and dynamic team of individuals dedicated to providing high-level professional services to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting Registered Professional Surveyors with CAD productions, deed research, boundary analysis, easement preparations, legal descriptions, and computing survey points
- Processing of raw field data through Trimble Business Center
- Perform QA/QC checks
- Coordinate and work with field crews and other office staff
- Position requires 2+ years of land surveying experience in a survey technician role.
- Strong listening, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of ALTA surveys, boundary analysis, topographic surveys, preparation of easement documents, legal descriptions, final plat preparation, construction staking
- Ability to operate AutoCAD Civil 3D for production activities.
- Ability to manage multiple task, project coordination, and interaction with other design services.
- Full use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment that is in a growth mode.
- Ability to utilize survey field equipment is preferred.
- SIT registration is preferred
About Westwood Professional Services, Inc. (Westwood)
Westwood is a multi-disciplined national surveying and engineering services provider for commercial and residential development, public infrastructure, wind energy, solar energy, energy storage, and electric transmission projects. Westwood was established in 1972 in Minneapolis, Minnesota and has grown to serve clients across the nation from multiple U.S. offices. In 2020, Westwood ranked on the top 150 design firms on Engineering News Record (ENR), #4 on Zweig Group’s Hot Firm’s List, and #9 on Best Firms to Work For, all national industry lists and record-breaking rankings for the firm.
Westwood provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We believe that diverse backgrounds strengthen our business. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This position is located at 6909 East Greenway Parkway Suite 250, Phoenix, AZ. View the Google Map in full screen.