Showroom Sales Support
Waterworks - Inspiring Great People and Great Design.
Join the Nation’s premiere brand for bath and kitchen and discover a luxury work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can be challenged to learn and grow to your full potential.
The Showroom Sales Support role will partner with the showroom General Manager and the Sales team to achieve maximum profitability through effective communication around order management and solving client issues, while elevating service to a true luxury brand experience. The role will own the client experience from order placement through shipment. Other showroom operational responsibilities include receiving/sending shipments, inventory transfers, processing refunds. The right candidate will have a passion for design, a customer-centric approach to conducting day to day business, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, showroom environment.
True to Waterworks roots, we value and cultivate long-standing relationships with our clients and our associates. We work in a highly collaborative, creative environment that values each associate’s contribution toward delivering beautiful, innovative, luxury products while providing superior customer service. We offer our associates training on all three brands under the Waterworks umbrella, career growth opportunities, competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k.
- Deliver exceptional customer-centric service and order management to internal & external customers.
- Own order managment process from pre-order through delivery
- Provide in-showroom coverage as needed and scheduled by the Showroom Manager.
- Assist Showroom Manager with operational duties in showroom as needed (receiving shipments, inventory transactions, send shipments)
- Support the Showroom Sales Consultants in the sales efforts; quote/order entry; sample requests; processing and collecting payments
- Proactively manage all new and existing open orders by working with order contacts to insure delivery of products/orders arrive at the right time at the right place.
- Manage all communications between internal departments and external clients to ensure order accuracy, timely delivery and client satisfaction.
- Partner with Sales Consultant, Client Services, and Technical Support Team to resolve client issues in timely manner and to client’s satisfaction.
- Work with freight companies to track delivery of shipments and coordinate seamless deliveries to meet client’s expectations.
- Adjust freight or override freight as needed in certain circumstances, in accordance with the Freight Accommodations Guidelines.
- Arrange balance due payment before shipment.
- Complete order notes to maintain consistent communication of order status.
- Maintain requested delivery dates to meet client’s expectations and company guidelines.
- Submit requests for returns, Credit Memo, Transfer of Funds, or Refund of Funds on behalf of the Showroom Manager, Sales Consultant, or client, in accordance with company policy.
- Collect deposits or balance payments on orders.
- Collect signed terms and conditions.
- Respond to client inquires in a timely and professional manner.
- Adhere to team guidelines and values.
- Other duties or projects around order and project management as assigned
- 2+ years administrative or client service experience
- Strong organizational skills with a service mindset
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Great communications skills, verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Driven to exceed goals and client expectations
- Art/Interior design or luxury retail/service experience preferred
We're looking for individuals who enjoy an entrepreneurial, collaborative, customer-centric environment. Check us out on Glassdoor!
This position is located at 215 east 58th Street, New York, NY. View the Google Map in full screen.