Equipment Engineer - Etch
Engineering --> Entry-Level
As an equipment engineer you will have an opportunity for you to learn and support a variety of platforms and perform complex electrical/mechanical troubleshooting and preventative maintenance duties on Fab equipment in our fast-paced, high-volume Semiconductor environment. This is a hands-on position. We are looking for a goal-oriented team player who is excited to work cross-functionally to solve problems.
This position will require that you are flexible to work on any shift including compressed work week shift schedules during periods of training and beyond. You may also be asked to carry a pager for prompt response. This position requires working in a clean room environment.
Activities like troubleshooting, report writing, creating and giving presentations, effective communication and problem-solving will be a regular component of this position.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position now or in the future.
- Work closely with Manufacturing, Module Engineers and other Technicians to improve the overall area/tool performance and meet quality and manufacturing goals.
- Perform basic to complex tool repairs according to equipment Operating Instructions (OI's) and/or Best Known Methods (BKM).
- Provide accurate and detailed information for equipment logs, repair data and tool status information at shift pass-down.
- Become fully certified on tools of responsibility and progress in capability to tool owner.
- Review spare parts usage and recommend inventory changes.
- Support the area with other responsibilities as needed.
- Demonstrate basic electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Able to use electronic and/or test equipment.
- Able to use tool manuals and follow established processes and procedures.
BS or MS degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical or related engineering field.
1-2 years of engineering experience preferred.
This position is located in Camas, WA. View the Google Map in full screen.